BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

02-15-2018, 05:19 PM   #23
rsuhandy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 M6;E92 M3;E85 Z4M; 958 SEH

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstate650 View Post
with all due respect to everyone who had a positive experience, if the guy said he would refund the money, and then disappeared without refunding the money, and won't respond to attempts at contact to explain or defend himself, then there is an issue. While the OP could have/should done more research before buying, the seller agreed to refund him - then didn't - end of story.
Well since we've gotten this far...
The burden of proof is him posting the conversation where the seller agreed to refund him. No offense, but the OP is the only one with a complaint. If he's going to want support from the general public then some evidence needs to be presented.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 10:55 PM   #24
WhiteTornado
Second Lieutenant
Greece
Rep
Drives: 650i GC M-sport

Quote:
with all due respect to everyone who had a positive experience, if the guy said he would refund the money, and then disappeared without refunding the money, and won't respond to attempts at contact to explain or defend himself, then there is an issue. While the OP could have/should done more research before buying, the seller agreed to refund him - then didn't - end of story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo261 View Post
i don't mean to jump on the pile, but the onus is definitely on you to ensure fitment and all that before you committed to purchasing it. You can clearly understand his request for a deposit, as people flake all day on commitments to purchase, just as you clearly did.

He was even good enough to give you offer you a refund in case his exhaust didn't fit, provided you bought it and gave the install an honest shot. hard to believe he offered that, but anyways...

all that said, if he also promised to refund the money AFTER you informed him you needed to pull the deal, he needs to also follow through and refund the money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Dan View Post
He is a very respectful individual. I purchased two items from him I bought hsi his carbon fiber mirrors and carbon fiber DCT shifter and he shipped them out the next day.
Quote:
Just an update since this thread got brought back up ... after posting this I did receive my money back! not sure if it was a coincidence or he was so busy it just took a month. But I still have not heard anything from him nor have I gotten any response :

Again sorry if I stirred up the pot a bit, I didn't mean to come off rude. At least it's over with and like you said upstate, end of story.
Appreciate 0