Lurker
Rep
Drives: YMB F80, SS E90

Beware 2015 SS M6GC in Plano

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I just spent the money on an autocheck for a nice-looking underpriced Silverstone M6 GC on a used car site in Plano. 23758 miles, claimed to be under warranty.
VIN WBS6C9C55FD468023

Apparently it was bought in CA and declared a lemon 2 years later. Sold at auction out there and has resurfaced in TX.

I can't tell why it was bought back... maybe somebody cares to get service records from a BMW dealer?
Too bad, but I'd rather find a CP one. Most likely I'll get a last-year F80 instead.

Last edited by ///My5UV; 01-12-2018 at 11:56 PM.. Reason: spelling
Appreciate 2
      01-23-2018, 11:33 PM   #2
CLABRO
THUNDER UP!
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M Sport G30

Garage List
That's interesting because I know exactly which one you're talking about. They DID have the Autocheck available through Autotrader so you could see it wasn't a clear title. They have since taken that free link down.

This is the car (assuming it's the same one you're talking about): https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...lCode1=BMWM6GC

G30 l Alpine White l M Sport Package l Executive Tier l Icon Adaptive Full LED Headlights l Mocha Nappa Leather l Multi-Contour Seats l Drivers Assistance Package l Drivers Assistance Plus Package l Dynamic Handling Package l Parking Assistance Package l Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System l M Sport Brakes l Apple Carplay
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2018, 07:13 AM   #3
///My5UV
Lurker
Rep
Drives: YMB F80, SS E90

That's the car. I'm guessing the free link only lasts a short time and they'd have to pay again to get it back up.