BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

10-12-2014, 06:35 PM   #23
TheBlackGT
Like No Other.
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F07 LCI

Since I follow you on Instagram I've seen a whole lot of this car, looks gorgeous. Those ADV1s are real wide. The stance and concavity is

Just curious, since the 325's are more rubber, has it majorly affected the speedo reading at all since the overall tire diameter is a bit larger?

Keep up the amazing work man.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2014, 10:38 PM   #24
M6J
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F13 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DINAN_GT
Since I follow you on Instagram I've seen a whole lot of this car, looks gorgeous. Those ADV1s are real wide. The stance and concavity is

Just curious, since the 325's are more rubber, has it majorly affected the speedo reading at all since the overall tire diameter is a bit larger?

Keep up the amazing work man.
I really appreciate it DINAN_GT. The personality of the car has completely changed with the addition of the ADV1 wheels. Car just looks mean with the 21x12 rears and the 325 Pirelli tires. I haven't really noticed any significant change in the speedo reading with the wheels. Btw I started following you on Instagram as well.
Appreciate 0