BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

06-22-2012, 09:33 AM   #23
a burrito
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Urus, 958.2 TTS, 997 S

That spoiler really doesn't look right with the lines of the rear end.. Should have left it off.. and like someone mentioned above if the car really needed the downforce, could have made it retractable
      06-23-2012, 09:34 AM   #24
M_Power_Fan
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: the Ring

this car looks so sick !!! i need want !!! the rear brake caliber looks ridiculous though
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2012, 01:19 PM   #25
doc19
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 M3 6MT

I think it is a continuation of the spoiler that we have seen on the e90 and the e92 m3... and I think its fine. It is a good looking car with or without it.
      06-28-2012, 11:58 PM   #26
1230vani
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 40i LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlammedM6 View Post
I think the exact opposite, the leather looks beautiful and smooth. and I would bet my left nut that it is exactly that. BMW uses some of the softest, nicest leather in the automotive industry if you ask me.
Normally I would think so as well (have a leather dash in my X6, standard one, non-individual). At the saloon, I saw 6 (Gran Coupe) with standard leather incl. dash and it look rough and cheap. Leather dashboard really looked out of place. There was a 6 (Coupe) with nappa leather and that is a different story. Now, when it comes to seat leather I do not mind the standard leather as the current one is dureable and looks good after few years (so does nappa@ a cost), but the dashboard in the NEW 6 which comes down alll the way to the gearshift looks horrible to me. To each his own, as always, just wanted to point it out and perhaps someone ordering looks into this while making a decision.
Appreciate 0