BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

10-27-2015, 10:09 PM   #1
duchozen
Private
Rep
Drives: '11 X6M / '13 M6 Conv.

Headlights aimed too high?

Hello folks,
I have a F12 M6, and since about a year ago, I have been noticing that the night drives have been significantly darker than usual, and I initially thought it was due to my tired eyes.

Then my friend told me that when I drive behind him, my headlights are too bright and they blind him.

Then I noticed that when Im on the freeway, I light up almost every signs and exit signs about a mile ahead of me, as if my high beams are on (they are not).

Yesterday, I realized that the road in front of me is nearly pitch black because my headlights do not shine the road in front of me but are aimed too high. Many cars, almost 90%, high beam me from oncoming traffic thinking I have my high beams on.

I am scheduled to go to the dealer but why is this happening? Is this the "factory setting" or are my headlights slowly aiming upwards?
I got the car brand new, and you may remember my car...the 617 Boston rapper guy (car transporter who got fired) who called my interior cocaine white. Yes its that car.
Appreciate 0