BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      05-23-2016, 08:20 PM   #1
Royce Martin
Royce Martin
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 650i xdrive GC

It's Been A While . . .

I haven't had my 6er for a month now. I've driven the CLS550, 328xi Coupe and, VW Jetta. To be honest, compared to my 6er non of them are as fun to drive.

The CLS550 have a beautiful exhaust tone low and high rpm (the perfect roll). That's the most fun one out of the 3 and it still didn't compare. For those that don't know, someone side scraped my whole car from the fender to the rear door.

She was making a right turn from the far left lane and that's when we made contact. Everyone was ok in both cars, no deaths, no injuries, no physical damage to neither person.

My mechanic called today and told me that I'll be receiving the car on Wednesday the latest I CAN'T WAIT!!! I have some mods on the way, big shoutout to Ben for the lowering springs he's a great representitive.

P.S I'm still in the CLS now
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2016, 01:33 AM   #2
Yaz6er
Rep
Drives: '13 650i GC xdrive

First, Thank god everybody's okay. Second of all, my brother has a CLS and I know exactly what you're talking about lol its not as fun as the 650i !! the only thing that I wish my 650i had was a better exhaust.. make that V8 roar! but hopefully getting a new exhaust soon and that'll be fixed. Congrats on getting your car back, keep us up today with your mods.

cheers,
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2016, 11:31 AM   #3
Royce Martin
Royce Martin
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 650i xdrive GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaz6er View Post
First, Thank god everybody's okay. Second of all, my brother has a CLS and I know exactly what you're talking about lol its not as fun as the 650i !! the only thing that I wish my 650i had was a better exhaust.. make that V8 roar! but hopefully getting a new exhaust soon and that'll be fixed. Congrats on getting your car back, keep us up today with your mods.

cheers,
Appreciate it bud, I'll definitely post pictures once received.
Appreciate 0