BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

05-10-2016, 09:43 AM   #1
h335i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 e92 M3

Lease Takeover - 2015 BMW 650i Convertible - Fully Loaded

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,273.00

Item Interest
Fully loaded 650i Convertible. Black Sapphire Metallic on Full Black Nappa Leather and Grey Wood Grain Trim. Every package on her! Executive package, M Sport Package, Comfort Access Package, Adaptive LED Package, Navigation, Satellite Radio.

Car also comes with 2 incremental protection packages. First package is BMW Tire and Wheel Coverage. The other package is BMW Lease Protection which covers up to $5000 in excessive wear and use. Both of these packages are incremental, add-on packages that do not come standard with any BMW lease. These packages are both included in lease payment.

Payment also includes Tax in Los Angeles. Car is extremely well taken care of, washed every week and is just a joy to drive with the top down. Must see!

I will cover the $500 transfer fee from BMW as well! Also giving $1000 incentive on top towards mileage to give an incremental 6300 miles on top for an average of 1095 per month for the rest of the term!

Must fully-assume lease through BMW Lease Assumption. Takes about 3 weeks. No subleases. No trades.

View my listing on swapalease as well: http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/?salid=1023536

Contact me directly (Jon) 818-339-3423

Appreciate 0