BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      03-26-2012, 09:15 AM   #463
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

all i wanna know is what happened to the heat that were playing in then beginning of the season? they were so explosive and played like they were a championship team but after the all star break they could careless. I really hope their saving everything for playoffs because the bulls will walk all over them if they show up like they did at okc
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 10:05 AM   #464
Caspita
Turbo Guru
Rep
Drives: 2011.99 E92 ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
all i wanna know is what happened to the heat that were playing in then beginning of the season? they were so explosive and played like they were a championship team but after the all star break they could careless. I really hope their saving everything for playoffs because the bulls will walk all over them if they show up like they did at okc
Funny thing is that until last nights lost they were something like 10-2 since the all star game.

Casp Media |
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 10:12 AM   #465
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspita View Post
Funny thing is that until last nights lost they were something like 10-2 since the all star game.
they might be winning but its not the same way they were winning in the beginning of the season. I mean i guess a win is a win but they usually drag their feet and play catch up in the 4th qt. In the beginning of the season they were so explosive and dominated the whole entire game I'm not seeing that anymore. I guess they could be tired or whatever but i hope i see the old heat in the playoffs they were really entertaining to watch.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 10:24 AM   #466
Caspita
Turbo Guru
Rep
Drives: 2011.99 E92 ///M

Quote:
they might be winning but its not the same way they were winning in the beginning of the season. I mean i guess a win is a win but they usually drag their feet and play catch up in the 4th qt. In the beginning of the season they were so explosive and dominated the whole entire game I'm not seeing that anymore. I guess they could be tired or whatever but i hope i see the old heat in the playoffs they were really entertaining to watch.
Agreed that it's definitely seemed a bit different. Although they still have their moments of explosiveness throughout some games. Were up 26 points at the half just a couple of nights ago.

I hate this mentality of wait till the playoffs. I understand they were able to get away with it last year and dominate the east in the playoffs. But they can't expect teams to lay over and play dead, every team has gotten better this year, and the level of competition amongst the top teams in the east is pretty remarkable. I can't help but think if they don't get their act together, it will be Chicago in the finals.

Casp Media |
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 10:33 AM   #467
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

i'm honestly putting my money on the bulls, they've proven there a legit team without the MVP d rose. Once d rose is heathly and they have hilmilton back their a scary team.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #468
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

Quote:
i'm honestly putting my money on the bulls, they've proven there a legit team without the MVP d rose. Once d rose is heathly and they have hilmilton back their a scary team.
i'm putting my money on THE HEAT!

nuff said
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 05:22 PM   #469
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

Quote:
Heat will take another steaming dump on the bulls in the playoffs.

They are sleep walking through the regular season, its pathetic but it is what it is. Just wait till the playoffs. Miami wins with there defense and there effort on that end has been pathetic to say the least.
      03-26-2012, 05:58 PM   #470
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

don't get me wrong i like the heat I was a fan of lebron since the day he was drafted so i want to see him with rings. its just sad to see them not give a crap about regular season games. They did this last year too, they hit highs and lows then dominated the playoffs.

Although the only reason I'm going with the bulls is because their a whole different team compared to last year i don't think the heat realize that yet. Last year all they had to do was trap d rose but this year the bulls have so many weapons and most importantly a DEEEEEEEEP bench that produces. Also i really don't like the heats rotations, i think 2 of the big 3 should be out there at all times since their bench is a hit or miss on most nights. or screw it and let lebron play all 48mins since that guy is not a human
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #471
justinnum1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
don't get me wrong i like the heat I was a fan of lebron since the day he was drafted so i want to see him with rings. its just sad to see them not give a crap about regular season games. They did this last year too, they hit highs and lows then dominated the playoffs.

Although the only reason I'm going with the bulls is because their a whole different team compared to last year i don't think the heat realize that yet. Last year all they had to do was trap d rose but this year the bulls have so many weapons and most importantly a DEEEEEEEEP bench that produces. Also i really don't like the heats rotations, i think 2 of the big 3 should be out there at all times since their bench is a hit or miss on most nights. or screw it and let lebron play all 48mins since that guy is not a human
Bulls have so many weapons? how so?
      03-26-2012, 08:20 PM   #472
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

well if you want me to list them ....lets start with D rose, Deng, Hamilton, Korver and they have a deep bench that is consistent . Also they have 2 bigs to rebound Miami doesn't even have one big. The most important thing they have that the heat doesn't is (and i know its been said a million times) mental toughness
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 09:04 PM   #473
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

heat loose again
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 09:11 PM   #474
justinnum1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
well if you want me to list them ....lets start with D rose, Deng, Hamilton, Korver and they have a deep bench that is consistent . Also they have 2 bigs to rebound Miami doesn't even have one big. The most important thing they have that the heat doesn't is (and i know its been said a million times) mental toughness
Where was all this you speak of last season?

Im not even worried about the baby bulls. All the reasons you listed were the reason they lost last year. And will be the reason they lose again to the heat in 5 or 6 this season.

Also, amare out for a long time. Sucks to be a knicks fan.
      03-26-2012, 09:12 PM   #475
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Saw this on NBA homepage.. Perkins.......

Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 09:13 PM   #476
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
Where was all this you speak of last season?

Im not even worried about the baby bulls. All the reasons you listed were the reason they lost last year. And will be the reason they lose again to the heat in 5 or 6 this season.

Also, amare out for a long time. Sucks to be a knicks fan.
lol i just said thats the difference between them from last year and this year. Last year it was all d rose its completely different this year.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 09:21 PM   #477
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
What? The Bulls have completely the same roster as last years roster. Except with the addition of old man Hamilton that can't even stay injury free. Did you forget how the Heat raped the Bulls last year in ECF?

If anything, the Heat got a way deeper roster than last year. Addition of Shane Battier, Norris Cole, Turiaf. Let's not forget that they also have Mike Miller, and UD.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #478
justinnum1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
lol i just said thats the difference between them from last year and this year. Last year it was all d rose its completely different this year.
Yea, and im saying all the reasons you just mentioned were on the team last year and did nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
What? The Bulls have completely the same roster as last years roster. Except with the addition of old man Hamilton that can't even stay injury free. Did you forget how the Heat raped the Bulls last year in ECF?

If anything, the Heat got a way deeper roster than last year. Addition of Shane Battier, Norris Cole, Turiaf. Let's not forget that they also have Mike Miller, and UD.
^this man said it all...although cole is garbage and should be benched, but im not worried about the baby bulls. Heat are playing soft and disinterested right now, sad but whatever, they know rings arent won or lost in march.

They will take it to the next level in the playoffs just like they did last season.

Playoffs cant come soon enough.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 09:48 PM   #479
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post

Battier=sucks (besides for defense)
Cole= average at best
Turiaf= ? not even going to comment
MM= is injury prone

I never said the bulls changed their roster but you can't tell me their a different team from last year. everything was ran by/for D rose last year but this year a lot of different players stepped up. They have deng who stepped up this year and boozer is actually playing well. How can you argue the bulls are not a step ahead of the heat when they hold the 1 seed? not to mention they've kept that 1 seed without d rose who has been out for almost 17 games now.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #480
justinnum1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Battier=sucks (besides for defense)
Cole= average at best
Turiaf= ? not even going to comment
MM= is injury prone

I never said the bulls changed their roster but you can't tell me their a different team from last year. everything was ran by/for D rose last year but this year a lot of different players stepped up. They have deng who stepped up this year and boozer is actually playing well. How can you argue the bulls are not a step ahead of the heat when they hold the 1 seed? not to mention they've kept that 1 seed without d rose who has been out for almost 17 games now.
-Deng is having his worst season in years shooting under 40% and he has a torn ligament in his left hand
-bull play 100% everynight, just like last season, they dont have another gear like the heat do,
-they have one star, one guy that can create his own shot
-heat have 2
-boozer is a joke on defnese and often times doensnt even play at the end of games
-bulls depth guarantees them the one seed, but that depth means little in the playoffs
-heat dont need the 1 seed, just look at last season

so if your relying on the same cast to get the bulls past the heat your gonna be upset in 2 months.

Just look what the heat had last year when they killed chicago in 5.
-60% UD
-no thumbs miller
-mike freaking bibby was our starting Pg

yea, our bench now isnt anything special but its a lot better than last year.

Not to mention we have the one guy that can shut down rose, his name is lebron james. When lebron was guarding rose in the 4th last ECF, rose shot under 10%
      03-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #481
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

lol i know you guys are die heart heat fans which i respect so you're going to be biased but whatever will see when playoffs come
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 10:03 PM   #482
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

I'm a sixers fan so I'm not even a bulls fan. i just know a good team when i see one
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #483
justinnum1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
I'm a sixers fan so I'm not even a bulls fan. i just know a good team when i see one
True, i like the sixers, nice young team. PLus turner has really played well this season. I think you guys matchup a lot better vs the bulls than the heat. You will probably see them in the 2nd round. Do us heat fans a favor and give them hell!

And i agree the bulls are a good team, they play hard ever night and thats awesome, but i know they dont have the offensive playmakers to get past the heat. They need a legit #2 guy.
      03-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #484
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

haha i don't know if were good enough for the bulls in a 7 game series. i just hope we can keep that 1 spot in the Atlantic division i don't want the knicks to get it lol
Appreciate 0