BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

02-20-2015, 01:52 PM   #1
eriddickM5
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3, Alpine White,blk rims

2011 M3 M-DCT trade for a 2009-2010 M5 or M6 SMG

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello,

I am looking to trade my mint condition 2011 Alpine White M3 sedan with Black and Race Red leather interior for a 2009 or 2010 (2010 preferred for newer iDrive setup) M5 with SMG also in mint condition. It has no dings or dents of any kind. I will be uploading pics this weekend.

2011 Alpine White M3 in mint condition
414 HP V8
Black/Red Leather Interior
7-Speed M-DCT Transmission
~ 25k miles
Full Navigation
Has Sirius Radio, 2 USB and 1 1/8" AUX audio port, internal hard drive for saving music onto the car stereo.
Has the Competition or Race option - not sure what it's called: 19" inch rims, and weight saving by not putting in a moon roof, manual seat adjustment - not sure what else comes with that, I think governor is moved up to 175mph.

Bought as Certified Pre-Owned in 2013 with 16k miles in mint condition and it
still has 2.5 years of warranty and Ultimate Service program. Also have 3.5 years left on Rims and Tires warranty package.

I had a 2008 Alpine White M5 and prefer the more refined power approach over the M3's straight race car feel. Don't get me wrong, it's very fun and feels like the tires have glue on them when going around corners - unless you don't want to stick. It definitely lights up the tires much fiercer than the M5s. You can feel every pebble and hole in the street.

I'm looking for mostly the same thing in a M5 or M6:
Alpine White or maybe the brighter blue color (have to look it up - don't know name)
V-10 with SMG
Heads-Up display
Nav system - preferably with Logic 7
Bluetooth/USB
I don't care either way about Sirius/HD radio or CD changer
Inflatable Seat Bolsters
Keyless Entry - where you just touch the door handle
M Rims still on or with the car

Serious inquiries only please email @
chonston AT gmail DOT com

Appreciate 0