BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

07-27-2014, 04:50 PM   #23
K777
Registered
Rep
Drives: 640d

I used direct line last year for about£450 This year they more than doubled - as they did with 2 colleagues.

Went with Lloyds for about£500

On the tracker, I found when I bought my 640d over two years ago no one would insure without a tracker, thought may be as there were very few about.
(where as now there's too many !)
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2014, 01:19 PM   #24
Lydiamight
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 640D Motorsport Convertible

I have previously used LV= and have been very pleased with them, however when I changed from a 335D Motorsport Coupe to a 640D convertible they refused to insure me unless I fitted a tracker.

Moved to Tesco---£401.62 No voluntary excess and £300 compulsory excess and best of all---no tracker required.

Service from Tesco so far seems slick and efficient but I suppose I will really find out how good they are if I am unfortunate enough to have to make a claim.
Appreciate 0