BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

08-26-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
Enzo Montana
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5

my m6 convertable summer review

i have to say the day i got the call that the m6 launch car was in the showroom and had to come and see it was a blessing. i have the car since june 2012 and i have been using it daily to dive from my summer home to nyc at least 3 days a week the other 2 days i took off. every day i get behind the wheel i love it i was torn between this and the new 911 and i have to say i am so happy that i made the choice of getting the m6 power is unreal the drive between city and then to sport on highway is just fantastic. Also on the tec side i love it so happy. only one drawback the car sound i wish it was much louder and more sport like the Maserati.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2012, 05:31 PM   #2
jettie1767
Captain
Rep
Drives: '23 BMW i7 xdrive60

Garage List
Agreed. Love driving the M6 although I only drive it on nice days. If it's raining or it's too hot, I drive my other car.
Appreciate 0