BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

08-17-2015, 09:50 PM   #1
F12M6MD
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Rivian R1T

DINANTRONICS Stage I System for F06/12/13

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Sale Price: $1000 (free shipping)

What you get:

- DINANTRONICS piggyback harness system, Stage I, non-Competition Package version

You can go to Dinan's website and take a look at their DINANTRONICS system for more information.

This Stage I system was installed at my local certified DINAN BMW Dealer. It gave some truly great seat-of-the-pants gains on the road (believe whichever dyno #'s you want). I very much enjoyed having it on my car for the last 7300 miles. I never got a DT Mal ever (and I have pushed my car hard). I realize that you can now bench tune your car through various tuners but this system is plug and play with reliability. You can make up your mind what is important to you, of course.

Common Questions:
- Installation: Easy, by any shop you trust
- Will this fit my car: Any NON-competition F06/12/13
- Do I need to tune anything: NO, plug and play (module already knows what to do)
- Do I get the DINAN warranty: NO (not the one I paid for when buying this new). If you want a warranty for piece of mind, you send the system to DINAN so they can scrub the memory of my VIN, lock in your VIN, and you offload $1500 to them for the warranty. You don't NEED the warranty.

The system and harnesses will be boxed up nicely and shipped to your door of choice for $1000. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by F12M6MD; 08-18-2015 at 11:28 AM..
Appreciate 0