BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

06-27-2013, 04:07 AM   #23
remmib
General
Norway
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport

Awesome looking M6, and I can see why you like HRE wheels after just getting a set for my F10.

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3DDesign Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #24
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

that is a fantastic set up.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2013, 09:09 PM   #25
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Much better than the 47s. 40s are classic and always look good.

Sweet ride! LOVE it!
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 09:47 AM   #26
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
Much better than the 47s. 40s are classic and always look good.

Sweet ride! LOVE it!

I have to agree 100%--- I tried to go off center with the 47's and they just didnt do it for me. They sold rather quickly (1 day) so I had no issues.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 10:03 AM   #27
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
I have to agree 100%--- I tried to go off center with the 47's and they just didnt do it for me. They sold rather quickly (1 day) so I had no issues.
Yeah, I have sort of been watching your M6. The 47s just are not the right look for the M6. Those 40s REALLY look great on yours, especially with the black accent pieces. Tops off a really well done car.

I just placed an order for a 2014 Comp Pkg. I love my F10 but I just bought an F12 for my wife and I like how much more connected the M6 feels so I am going to enjoy an F13 for myself for a little while and maybe grab a 911 Turbo a little later-we'll see.

I'm a big HRE fan myself but I got sucked in to a great deal on an inventory set of ADV7.0 Trac Spec SL wheels for the F13. I also went with AW and the wheels are matte black with a polished liquid smoke lip. They are very light and I think the color will look good. I hate to stray from HRE but hopefully it will be an ok choice this time as they are such a high end ADV1. If not, I'll be back to HRE in a heartbeat too!

Again, very nice job on that car. One of (if not THE) the nicest I have seen. Classy, subtle mods-always the way to go!
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 12:18 PM   #28
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Yeah, I have sort of been watching your M6. The 47s just are not the right look for the M6. Those 40s REALLY look great on yours, especially with the black accent pieces. Tops off a really well done car.

I just placed an order for a 2014 Comp Pkg. I love my F10 but I just bought an F12 for my wife and I like how much more connected the M6 feels so I am going to enjoy an F13 for myself for a little while and maybe grab a 911 Turbo a little later-we'll see.

I'm a big HRE fan myself but I got sucked in to a great deal on an inventory set of ADV7.0 Trac Spec SL wheels for the F13. I also went with AW and the wheels are matte black with a polished liquid smoke lip. They are very light and I think the color will look good. I hate to stray from HRE but hopefully it will be an ok choice this time as they are such a high end ADV1. If not, I'll be back to HRE in a heartbeat too!

Again, very nice job on that car. One of (if not THE) the nicest I have seen. Classy, subtle mods-always the way to go!

Thanks again, coming from you means more than you know.

Your trac specs should look great (post pics of the wheel if you have them on another car please). I think my HRE's weighed 21lbs in the front and 22 in the rear. HRE forgings on the monobloks do not allow for an offset lower than et 18 and the optimal offset for the rear is lower so I had to go with this higher offset which has a larger back pad. You should see the size of the back pad, its FAT!! and the wheel still weighs nothing.

I agree with you again on the F10 vs F13/12. The F13 chassis just feels much better than the F10, to me, in so many many ways. The stability at higher speeds along with the lack of roll in big speed bends and lower speed sharp corners is a different feeling all together. I love the F10 but the F13 has me spoiled. And it is faster too stock vs stock- the throttle response seems different and the pull up top as well. I wonder why---- oh I know its the pricing LOL.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 01:57 PM   #29
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Thanks again, coming from you means more than you know.

Your trac specs should look great (post pics of the wheel if you have them on another car please). I think my HRE's weighed 21lbs in the front and 22 in the rear. HRE forgings on the monobloks do not allow for an offset lower than et 18 and the optimal offset for the rear is lower so I had to go with this higher offset which has a larger back pad. You should see the size of the back pad, its FAT!! and the wheel still weighs nothing.

I agree with you again on the F10 vs F13/12. The F13 chassis just feels much better than the F10, to me, in so many many ways. The stability at higher speeds along with the lack of roll in big speed bends and lower speed sharp corners is a different feeling all together. I love the F10 but the F13 has me spoiled. And it is faster too stock vs stock- the throttle response seems different and the pull up top as well. I wonder why---- oh I know its the pricing LOL.
Wow! thanks for the compliment. Not sure why my opinion would mean much but I'll take it :-) Right back at ya by the way. Lot of respect for your cars and what you have done.

Yeah, I had monoblocks P43SC on a previous M5 and the pad was thick too. They were ridiculously light! Not so much on my S101 on either pad or weight. Not too heavy but definitely feel heavier than those monoblocks-not having weighed either. I have no clue what the weight is actually on the ADV7.0 but the "SL" is "super light" so I am hoping they come in around low 20's.

The rendering on the Lexus is the same style and the solo pics of the wheel are of the ACTUAL set I that bought. What swayed me was that I got these literally at half price brand new since they were inventory. They were spec'd by Wheels Boutique so I know Ben had them set up to sit perfectly flush.

Yeah, something about that M6 is so nice. When I drove the three cars, my wife's 2013 convertible actually felt the best in corners because it is dropped on H&R and the center of gravity is just about perfect. Even though the comp pkg is lowered 10mm I will swap those springs out for H&R since they are 25mm. As for steering the 2014 stole the show and I can't wait to feel the supposedly better comp pkg servo steering.

Agreed 100% on the feeling in bends and turns as opposed to the F10. It just feels "right". Even as a convertible, I can throw the F12 around much easier than the F10 and the control is so much more confident. Throttle is most definitely more responsive stock (my F10 is actually better though with tune and DP) and I don't know what it is but you certainly can launch the M6 better too. It sort of grips and goes where I always got more wheel spin out of my M5, even stock. And high speeds, oh yes, you feel locked down to the road. Very tight. Like you said...must be the pricing-hahahaha!

Took me about a week of driving my wife's M6 to realize that I had to make the trade. It is definitely an addicting car. People complain that the seats aren't as comfy. For me, I love how they feel tight and sporty. All around it feels very much more like a sports car. I have them side by side in my garage and you should see how much lower the M6 sits. Makes the F10 look big. Not that I don;t love the F10. I do. It is just a different car and with that you get a different feel. Matter of preference I suppose.

Waiting until Sept. is going to be tough! ugh...At least I will have time to get all of my parts in before it arrives and I can bolt them right on. Wheels should be here this week and Vorsteiner aero kit (front lip, rear diffuser, rear decklid spoiler and side splitters) should be be here in 2-3 weeks. Going to do the IND blackout as well. So much for "subtle" huh? Should be classy though. I guess that is subjective.
Attached Images

Last edited by ColdList; 07-22-2013 at 02:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #30
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep

Oh wow those are going to be fantastic on the F13 body- congrats. Will the three piece be on the heavier side? Im assuming your going 20x9 and 20x11?
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 03:18 PM   #31
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Oh wow those are going to be fantastic on the F13 body- congrats. Will the three piece be on the heavier side? Im assuming your going 20x9 and 20x11?
Yeah, I don't have the weights but they are supposedly "super light" for track/road. I will weigh them when they get here.

Actually, I am going 21x9.5 and 21x10.5. I have 21x9.5 and 21x11 on the F10 and really like it. I run 305 on the rear and will be doing the same on the 10.5. All the 10.5 does is give you options. Either the 10.5 or 11 will work well on the H&R drop but if for some crazy, far-reaching reason I decide to ever do coilovers I will be safer on the inside fender well with 10.5. I have the same ground patch contact as with the 11. As for the "outside" appearance, I will get the same stance due to the custom offsets. They will sit perfectly flush. Exact same look as if running 11".

Also-since they were inventory I didn't have a choice-lol! I sure did some research on the benefits though!

I never was a big fan of going up a size in diameter for performance reasons, but I did so on my last M5 and on my current one and have been very happy. The concavity and overall appearance I get from the 21" definitely outweighs the extremely negligible (frankly, unnoticeable to me) performance disadvantage. Again, a matter of personal preference I suppose. Weird that I would go that way since I am all about performance, as per our discussion here :-), but I spent so much time struggling with this decision on my first set that now I am just inclined to grab the larger ones without question. I sleep easier these days without thinking about wheels-lol!
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #32
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Yeah, I don't have the weights but they are supposedly "super light" for track/road. I will weigh them when they get here.

Actually, I am going 21x9.5 and 21x10.5. I have 21x9.5 and 21x11 on the F10 and really like it. I run 305 on the rear and will be doing the same on the 10.5. All the 10.5 does is give you options. Either the 10.5 or 11 will work well on the H&R drop but if for some crazy, far-reaching reason I decide to ever do coilovers I will be safer on the inside fender well with 10.5. I have the same ground patch contact as with the 11. As for the "outside" appearance, I will get the same stance due to the custom offsets. They will sit perfectly flush. Exact same look as if running 11".

Also-since they were inventory I didn't have a choice-lol! I sure did some research on the benefits though!

I never was a big fan of going up a size in diameter for performance reasons, but I did so on my last M5 and on my current one and have been very happy. The concavity and overall appearance I get from the 21" definitely outweighs the extremely negligible (frankly, unnoticeable to me) performance disadvantage. Again, a matter of personal preference I suppose. Weird that I would go that way since I am all about performance, as per our discussion here :-), but I spent so much time struggling with this decision on my first set that now I am just inclined to grab the larger ones without question. I sleep easier these days without thinking about wheels-lol!

Wheel dreams can cause nightmares and drooling bliss if one has done the right thing

I remember when I got 18's and that was the new 17.... then 19's came along and I thought "Dang 20's are too big". And now 20's are OEM on so many higher end models (cars). The forging process is so advanced that 21's can truly give you function still (form is a given). I recent weighed the rear of my 20x11.5 wheel with tire (305x30) on my 991 C4S and it weighed 59 lbs. We then weighed a 21 inch Vorsteiner forged wheel with the same width tires (305x25) and it was 55 lbs-- nice.

I ran 10.5 on the M5- perfect set up and as you stated; the offset gives you the stance and tire gives you the contact...You could run 11's and use a japanese tire if you wanted to be more safe. Their sidewalls are more round than the block that the PSS's carry. But the PSS is the best tire for the street hands down IMHO.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #33
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Wheel dreams can cause nightmares and drooling bliss if one has done the right thing

I remember when I got 18's and that was the new 17.... then 19's came along and I thought "Dang 20's are too big". And now 20's are OEM on so many higher end models (cars). The forging process is so advanced that 21's can truly give you function still (form is a given). I recent weighed the rear of my 20x11.5 wheel with tire (305x30) on my 991 C4S and it weighed 59 lbs. We then weighed a 21 inch Vorsteiner forged wheel with the same width tires (305x25) and it was 55 lbs-- nice.

I ran 10.5 on the M5- perfect set up and as you stated; the offset gives you the stance and tire gives you the contact...You could run 11's and use a japanese tire if you wanted to be more safe. Their sidewalls are more round than the block that the PSS's carry. But the PSS is the best tire for the street hands down IMHO.
Hahaha! You are very correct on that for sure. This ironically was one of the easiest decisions I have ever made with wheels. I usually have blood pressure surges for weeks on end as I go back and forth from wheel to wheel, asking everyone what they think and then usually ending up with my first choice to begin with. As luck would have it, I had seen these when I bought the F12 for my wife and we decided that black wheels on her black car would not give us the look we wanted. So, when my AW car was ordered, I remembered these and at the price I had to take them. They were actually not my first choice for looks but for function they were perfect. The look grew on me so I jumped on them.

I actually misstated earlier-I could have had them made into 11" very cost-effectively but I opted to stick with the 10.5". I agree 100% on the PSS being the BEST street tire there is and that is what I run on my cars and intend to on this as well.

Pretty amazing that the Vorsteiner forged dropped that much weight huh? Gotta love new technology. I really can't wait to weigh these. I know I am likely dreaming at the low 20 lb area with 21" wheels but we shall see...

Hey, how do you like the 911 C4S? I REALLY tried hard to fall in love with a Porsche and I just could not do it. I was going to hold out for a new 991 Turbo in December but when I was building it I was approaching $200K and I just couldn't see myself loving it that much. I was not in love with a 2012 997 Turbo that I drove (actually I drove several 997 turbos but this was a nice coupe) and then I drove a 991 C2 and I don't know, I just couldn't do without the power, although it handled brilliantly. I found myself REALLY enjoying my M5 on the ay home form the Porsche dealer. They are such fantastic cars-maybe I am just nuts. In any case, I had the itch for a new ride after getting my wife the F12 so I drove a 2014 F13 coupe and liked it so I thought a competition pkg might do the trick. Gets sort of hard to find new alternatives that are exciting when you drive M cars. I just wish they would LAUNCH like a Porsche Turbo. Although the F12 launches far better than my F10. Hopefully this will be even better in the comp pkg. Anyway, I would love your two cents on the C4S. What is it that you like and dislike (if anything)? With me, maybe its just a case of a car not being "right" for me even though I want it to to be. They are such nice looking cars-intoxicating visually.

P.S. Did you see the GC wheels we put on the F12? It came out so nice. The darker inner accents vs the standard 20" OEM wheels really matched the black car well. They were the wife's favorite and saved me a lot of money. Wow...that could very well be the first time that I have used the words "my wife" and "saved me money" in the same sentence.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #34
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Hahaha! You are very correct on that for sure. This ironically was one of the easiest decisions I have ever made with wheels. I usually have blood pressure surges for weeks on end as I go back and forth from wheel to wheel, asking everyone what they think and then usually ending up with my first choice to begin with. As luck would have it, I had seen these when I bought the F12 for my wife and we decided that black wheels on her black car would not give us the look we wanted. So, when my AW car was ordered, I remembered these and at the price I had to take them. They were actually not my first choice for looks but for function they were perfect. The look grew on me so I jumped on them.

I actually misstated earlier-I could have had them made into 11" very cost-effectively but I opted to stick with the 10.5". I agree 100% on the PSS being the BEST street tire there is and that is what I run on my cars and intend to on this as well.

Pretty amazing that the Vorsteiner forged dropped that much weight huh? Gotta love new technology. I really can't wait to weigh these. I know I am likely dreaming at the low 20 lb area with 21" wheels but we shall see...

Hey, how do you like the 911 C4S? I REALLY tried hard to fall in love with a Porsche and I just could not do it. I was going to hold out for a new 991 Turbo in December but when I was building it I was approaching $200K and I just couldn't see myself loving it that much. I was not in love with a 2012 997 Turbo that I drove (actually I drove several 997 turbos but this was a nice coupe) and then I drove a 991 C2 and I don't know, I just couldn't do without the power, although it handled brilliantly. I found myself REALLY enjoying my M5 on the ay home form the Porsche dealer. They are such fantastic cars-maybe I am just nuts. In any case, I had the itch for a new ride after getting my wife the F12 so I drove a 2014 F13 coupe and liked it so I thought a competition pkg might do the trick. Gets sort of hard to find new alternatives that are exciting when you drive M cars. I just wish they would LAUNCH like a Porsche Turbo. Although the F12 launches far better than my F10. Hopefully this will be even better in the comp pkg. Anyway, I would love your two cents on the C4S. What is it that you like and dislike (if anything)? With me, maybe its just a case of a car not being "right" for me even though I want it to to be. They are such nice looking cars-intoxicating visually.

P.S. Did you see the GC wheels we put on the F12? It came out so nice. The darker inner accents vs the standard 20" OEM wheels really matched the black car well. They were the wife's favorite and saved me a lot of money. Wow...that could very well be the first time that I have used the words "my wife" and "saved me money" in the same sentence.

I have not seen the GC wheels on the F12 yet?? I might have missed your post (link me please).

As for the C4S.... wow where do I start. This is my 4th Porsche and the three previous 3 were: 2003 996TT, 2007 997.1TT, and 2011 997.2TT (pdk). So this is the slowest of the 3 (maybe faster than the 996TT), of which all were modded. You are so right about the brutal launch the pdk turbo consists of. I would crush the enemy at the stop lights and my car was modded with ECU and exhaust so it was faster ever so slightly than 997.2TT-S. But yet the car ran its course with me and my ADD car issues.

So I read up on the new 991 chassis and what it entailed; this was enough for a quick test drive. Im what most would consider an 8/10ths driver or more. Im always on the car pushing it- whether in town, on the freeway or in canyons; so the car felt just right. And the first test drive was the C2S not the 4S. The 4S is slightly heavier but better launch capabilities along with stability in turns but the C2S is about as amazing as it gets chassis wise for a rwd unit that Ive had in quite some time.

The 4S is a not torquey or loaded with hp. It gets its rush thru efficiency of being lighter weight (I think 3300) and that super effective PDK tranny; which I think is the best of all the DCT's I have had (6 of them). I attribute this to the software that controls the Borg Warner built unit. Now based on your read above it appears you didnt drive an S model so you were way short in hp. If you did, my apologies. The car comes alive at about 4500 rpms- the pull is there but you just need to be on it. This is assisted by using the sport plus button which only shifts the car (auto mode) at red line and keeps the revs up without upshifting even when cruising around town. I liken the car to my old S85 M6, you really had to be in the sweet spot rpm range wise but when you are its absolutely fast and a blast!!! I think my average 0-60 with launch control is circa 3.8 seconds. I think the quarter mile, magazine wise, ranges from 117-119, so it moves and holds the power up into triple digits. But you have to drive it. The PDK shift from gears 1 to 2 are brutal- its like a lurch- nothing annoying but instead something that tells you "you are moving". The F10/F13 doesnt have this. I like this.

The exhaust note is greatly improved over my turbos (pre mods) with the Porsche Sport Exhaust. The sound is awesome in the 5k-8k rpm range and the coast downs create incredible burbles and pops. The stock f10 and f13 engine has nothing on this- nothing. Even my full header back Meisterschaft on the F13 isnt as loud as the stock PSE up top. Its a keeper.

The handling- you know your stuff- chassis response and feedback is clearly where its at along with steering and the the combo of proper spring rates and dampener compression and rebound. This chassis is way ahead of the 997 and worlds apart from the 996. Its more of a rear/mid engine mount with the 3.8 sitting on the axle and you can feel in in the turns and high speed bends. The front doesnt lift like my turbos did at speeds into the mid 100's. The balance is greatly improved. The wider track and longer wheel base can be attributed to this as well. I have had a few electronic steering cars and I thought they had too much understeer at speed; not this steering rack as its solid with almost pin point turn in at speed in turns and sharp lower speed curves. There is no roll in the car and I didnt even get the dynamic chassis system but did get the Porsche Active Suspension Management option which is all I needed on the 4S. I hear the PDCC keeps the car about as flat as pancake in any turn.

The interior is fantastic, a great upgrade to the prior versions- they made it more Panamera like with center controls, and two color screens to monitor all your electronics. The seats are the best- I opted for the expensive 14 way Sport Seat upgrade and they hold you in place from the upper shoulders all the way down to the knee bends. I am not of the buffet style of chassis myself so a tighter seat is better. The interior is functional and comfortable- long trips are not an issue. The supsension even in sport is compliant and forgiving yet more firm than our sport plus setting in the F10 and F13's.

Is the car faster than my F13- No- and I have the press release tune on the m6 so its not even close. Is it quicker to 60? Id say 8 out of 10 times it will be due to the AWD system and ability to just mash and go in the real world. I would think that with pre-meditated launches the M6 is quicker to 60. Does it out handle the F13- no comment LOL. Its a completely different car that gets what I need internally- its a sports car with less hp and tq but a more involving driving experience. Is it better- no but its different and the return when driven hard is more rewarding to me than in the easy to drive GT cruiser F13. But I need both so I have both. If you have not driven the S version, go try it, put in sport plus, sport shocks, and press the car. Around town the rpms wont come below 4k and you will be in that sweet spot and then you will say "damn this mother fucker is fast".
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2013, 05:54 PM   #35
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep

See that is so wild to me. I DID drive an S. I honestly could not find the "fun" in the car-except in the turns but I sort of ruined that feeling in my head because I was so disheartened with the power. I kept having the sales guy turn off the A/C to see if I could get it to make enough power to excite me. I just couldn't get my blood rushing in that car. It stinks because I LOVE everything about the car otherwise. That 991 interior is so much like the Panamera, as you said. I love the change in the wheelbase and overall look of the car inside and out. They have a black on black C4S with gunmetal wheels that I am absolutely smitten with, but I just cannot get that right "feel" for the car. And I don't mean "feel" as in comfort-the driving position and seats are nothing short of perfect. I mean that feeling of being planted in the seat and your hair standing up on the back of your neck as you are whisked upwards to 100+ with torque pulling the skin off your face-lol!

As I said before, when I left the dealer I jumped in my M5 and was thrilled with the way it pulled, wheels skipping and all. :-) Then I bought the M6 for my wife and it seemed like the perfect mix for me-a bit lower and more instantaneously responsive like the Porsche and all that raw power of the M5. The two brands are just entirely different types of cars.. I wish I could get that connected feel of a Porsche with the Power of the M. Perhaps that is the new 991 Turbo car. We will see in December. Until then, I am going to love my M6. Bad thing about waiting until October to get it is that I have far too much time on my hands to come up with more "ideas".

This modding thing is just too much. Funny thing is I decided that at my age it as still ok to get into mountain biking. I go out sweating about spending $2K on a decent bike. I end up spending $3K and within 30 days I have $6K in parts on it!...ugh

Here's the F12 with 433M GC wheels...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-23-2013, 05:59 PM   #36
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep

Wow the GC wheels look excellent on the F12- I know you dropped it but did you use spacers as well?
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2013, 06:05 PM   #37
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep

Yes. I went with Macht Schnell 12mm front and 10mm rear. The 433M are a bit wider than the OEM 20" wheels and I had already spaced them for a nice stance. Now it is even more aggressive. The inner accents on the wheels are also a bit darker then the OEM wheels and they definitely compliment the black car better. Get this-$3,500! I bought this one for my wife and she is not a big fan of modding. I was going to "let" ;-) her help me choose which HREs to put on the car and when she saw these on my buddy's car she loved them. So we swapped his wheels on for a test fit and we liked them so I ordered them. Not going to argue with a little saving for once-lol!
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2013, 06:07 PM   #38
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep

btw...Have you installed a GruppeM intake on any of your M cars? Here I am thinking about "what else can I do" and I would like a credible opinion before I do it.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2013, 06:16 PM   #39
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Yes. I went with Macht Schnell 12mm front and 10mm rear. The 433M are a bit wider than the OEM 20" wheels and I had already spaced them for a nice stance. Now it is even more aggressive. The inner accents on the wheels are also a bit darker then the OEM wheels and they definitely compliment the black car better. Get this-$3,500! I bought this one for my wife and she is not a big fan of modding. I was going to "let" ;-) her help me choose which HREs to put on the car and when she saw these on my buddy's car she loved them. So we swapped his wheels on for a test fit and we liked them so I ordered them. Not going to argue with a little saving for once-lol!
Cant complain about a win!!!!!

So the 433's are the same as the F13 343's right 20x9.5 and 20x10.5 right??

I know the M6 gets a slightly wider wheel in the 343 set up.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2013, 08:57 PM   #40
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep

Yes, I believe they are. As neurotic as I am about things usually, I actually didn't even look at the sizes. My buddy is a big M guy as well and when we fitted his on the car I just had him order them and threw them on-lol! I am sure the are the same. Perhaps a minor offset change as the stance is a bit wider then the 343s.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #41
datbimmerdoe
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE

FOLLOW @datbimmerdoe on INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0