BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

10-10-2023, 11:04 AM   #23
bluesclues
Rep
Drives: BMW M6 GC

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBear View Post
Can you elaborate on the payment take over? Would buyer pay the difference between what you owe and agreed price, then take over payments?
Great question. We can arrange it however the buyer would like or however the lender agrees. Have a great relationship with the lender, but of course credit rating for the buyer may come into play.

If you or someone you know is interested, please feel free to text me directly to my cell at 847-997-9369. I can find out the options with the lender and we can go from there.

Also price dropped to $51,000 this week. Really looking to sell the car by end of month and motivated to do so.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2023, 10:53 AM   #24
bluesclues
Rep

Lowered price to $50,000 Text first 847-997-9369
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2023, 07:17 PM   #25
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Wow! smh; I can’t belive this hasn’t gotten snatched up yet.

With the engine having been done this is a properly priced well sorted M6 Gran Coupe. If I could have 2 F06 M6’s this would be the car me and my car would thruple with!
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2023, 03:13 PM   #26
bluesclues
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCanSailor View Post
Wow! smh; I can’t belive this hasn’t gotten snatched up yet.

With the engine having been done this is a properly priced well sorted M6 Gran Coupe. If I could have 2 F06 M6’s this would be the car me and my car would thruple with!
Appreciate the love! Yeah, I took care of the car never tracked or dragged it. More of an enthusiast-style driver than a race car driver...

Regarding the buyers options since the car is still finananced... Buyer and I would enter a contractual agreement, I would pay off the car, and then the lender would issue the title directly to the buyer. ***
Appreciate 1