BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

03-07-2012, 10:38 PM   #331
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

J. Lin and Carmelo cannot play together. They either need to bring J Lin off the bench or trade Melo. Melo hasn't been playing anywhere close to how he used to play in Denver..
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2012, 10:39 PM   #332
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
Uhh yeah.. I watch every Heat game...
im not a heat fan but i like watching them and if they didn't have wade they would go down the hole. I love lebron but that guy can't hit game winning shots like wade can or take the pressure as well. Also wade is not shooting at an all time low hes like 6th on the most pts in the league right now. and their staying away from the 3 on purpose which is good because their good post up players.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2012, 10:45 PM   #333
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

Quote:
J. Lin and Carmelo cannot play together. They either need to bring J Lin off the bench or trade Melo. Melo hasn't been playing anywhere close to how he used to play in Denver..
there not going to trade melo he's the face of the franchise and they gave up half their team for him if anything the coach will be the first to go
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2012, 10:51 PM   #334
yakev724
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 15 S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
there not going to trade melo he's the face of the franchise and they gave up half their team for him if anything the coach will be the first to go
i agree, coach appears to be useless
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2012, 10:59 PM   #335
Inspired
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
im not a heat fan but i like watching them and if they didn't have wade they would go down the hole. I love lebron but that guy can't hit game winning shots like wade can or take the pressure as well. Also wade is not shooting at an all time low hes like 6th on the most pts in the league right now. and their staying away from the 3 on purpose which is good because their good post up players.
If they didn't have lebron they would be in a way bigger hole. Lebron is on the urge of winning the MVP.

Sad to say, neither Lebron or Wade can hit the game winning shots. I would trust the ball in either mike miller hands or mario chalmers than Lebron or Wade..

Wade is having a career low in points not including his rookie season.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/dwyane...eer_stats.html

And he is ranked #18 in points in the league..
Ranks #18 in the NBA in Points (653)
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2012, 11:16 PM   #336
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

Quote:
If they didn't have lebron they would be in a way bigger hole. Lebron is on the urge of winning the MVP.

Sad to say, neither Lebron or Wade can hit the game winning shots. I would trust the ball in either mike miller hands or mario chalmers than Lebron or Wade..

Wade is having a career low in points not including his rookie season.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/dwyane...eer_stats.html

And he is ranked #18 in points in the league..
Ranks #18 in the NBA in Points (653)
ranks #2 in per, above everyone but bron.
      03-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #337
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

my dude of course his points are gonna go down he's not the main offense anymore its split between wade/lebron/bosh and everyone else but that doesn't mean his shooting percentage is down. Wade had 6 games straight with 20 pts in the first half and shooting at 55%. also I was just going off what they said on NBAtv they said he was 6th in the league in shooting.

Wade won them ring on his own without the big three and still makes clutch plays. Also why the hell would you give miller or chalmers the game winning shots the only reason they get such good looks is because of wade or lebron. I don't know if your a heat fan or not and I don't mean to attack you i always have arguments with my friends about basketball in general lol
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2012, 12:18 AM   #338
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter
Rep
Drives: Black E90

^^

Friendly reminder: If you can use better grammar, it'll be much easier for us to comprehend your ideas.

I actually agree to give the last shot to Chalmers or Miller. I'm sure Lebron or Wade can attract double teams to free up those 2 players to make the game winner. That way, Lebron and Wade won't need to make the last shot with all the pressure on them. With that said, I don't agree in letting Haslem shoot the last bucket.

Also, Wade did not win that ring on his own. He had SHAQ, and that was long time ago.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2012, 12:22 AM   #339
Inspired
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
my dude of course his points are gonna go down he's not the main offense anymore its split between wade/lebron/bosh and everyone else but that doesn't mean his shooting percentage is down. Wade had 6 games straight with 20 pts in the first half and shooting at 55%. also I was just going off what they said on NBAtv they said he was 6th in the league in shooting.

Wade won them ring on his own without the big three and still makes clutch plays. Also why the hell would you give miller or chalmers the game winning shots the only reason they get such good looks is because of wade or lebron. I don't know if your a heat fan or not and I don't mean to attack you i always have arguments with my friends about basketball in general lol
How about last year? They had the big 3 last year and Wade averaged his career average. Right now, Wade is averaging below his career average and his lowest average since his rookie year.

Wade had one of the best center of all time.. Wade hasn't be consistent. Some night he scores a lot while other night he can't make anything.

Wade and Lebron are not pure shooters. Would you trust Wade or Lebron shooting the ball vs Mike Miller or Mario Chalmers shooting? Chalmers has been clutch all season long and even in the playoff last year. I would give the ball to Miller or Chalmers any day.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2012, 07:01 AM   #340
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

Quote:

WTF???? tell me you are not serious....
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2012, 09:23 AM   #341
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

Quote:
How about last year? They had the big 3 last year and Wade averaged his career average. Right now, Wade is averaging below his career average and his lowest average since his rookie year.

Wade had one of the best center of all time.. Wade hasn't be consistent. Some night he scores a lot while other night he can't make anything.

Wade and Lebron are not pure shooters. Would you trust Wade or Lebron shooting the ball vs Mike Miller or Mario Chalmers shooting? Chalmers has been clutch all season long and even in the playoff last year. I would give the ball to Miller or Chalmers any day.
that's because wade has been out a lot this season he hasn't played like 12 games or something. You're point is invalid every player has there off nights even kobe will go for 6 for 20something a game. Like i said before wade went 20pts before the half for 6 games the laker game ended that run.

And i never said their pure shooters they drive to the lane and post up. When the game is on the line you want someone who could possibly draw a foul or hit a clutch shot and wade can do both of those. You have 2 of the best players in the league right now, and you're not going to give the ball to either of them for the game winning shot? really?
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2012, 09:24 AM   #342
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy View Post
^^

Friendly reminder: If you can use better grammar, it'll be much easier for us to comprehend your ideas.

I actually agree to give the last shot to Chalmers or Miller. I'm sure Lebron or Wade can attract double teams to free up those 2 players to make the game winner. That way, Lebron and Wade won't need to make the last shot with all the pressure on them. With that said, I don't agree in letting Haslem shoot the last bucket.

Also, Wade did not win that ring on his own. He had SHAQ, and that was long time ago.
lol sorry im typing most of these post from my phone.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #343
Inspired
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoosh69 View Post
WTF???? tell me you are not serious....
Don't you remember how the Heat struggles to close out a close game? In clutch moments, you need a good shooter because the defense is always packed in the lane. Neither Lebron nor Wade is a pure shooter. The best option is to drive into the lane and draw a double team and kick out to a real shooter. (Mike Miller, James Jones, Chalmers)

Here are some deep analysis by experts from the end of last season:

Quote:
Turns out, in the last five minutes of games when the score differential is less than five points, LeBron plays more aggressively, but less efficiently. He shoots more, scores more, rebounds better and makes free throws at a higher rate. However, his field goal percentage dips seven points and his shooting from behind the arc takes a nine point hit. As far as shot analysis goes, it's actually his mid-range that suffers the most in the final minutes of games. He usually makes about 45% of shots from about ten to fifteen feet, but in the clutch he shoots about 29% from mid-range.
Quote:
Surprisingly, Wade's numbers "when it counts" aren't that impressive. This year, he was less likely to shoot (although part of that is because until recently LeBron had been dominating the ball at the end of games), shot 40 percent from the field compared to his usual 50 and didn't pass nearly as much. Basically, these numbers don't change my mind about who should have the ball for the Miami Heat in clutch situations. Both LeBron and Wade tend to shoot less efficiently from the field in the clutch, particularly from mid-range.

Quote:
that's because wade has been out a lot this season he hasn't played like 12 games or something. You're point is invalid every player has there off nights even kobe will go for 6 for 20something a game. Like i said before wade went 20pts before the half for 6 games the laker game ended that run.

And i never said their pure shooters they drive to the lane and post up. When the game is on the line you want someone who could possibly draw a foul or hit a clutch shot and wade can do both of those. You have 2 of the best players in the league right now, and you're not going to give the ball to either of them for the game winning shot? really?
Wrong. Wade played 30 games. Lebron played 38 games.

Every player have off nights. But Kobe have a lot of off nights and still manage to be the leader in points per game. Wade is just playing inconsistent This season he is averaging way below his career average and even below last seasons average.

How often do you see someone drive into the lane during clutch moments? How often do you see someone make a layup as a game winning shot? You rely on mid range and long range shooters during clutch moments like that. And neither Wade or Lebron are excellent shooters. That is why I would rather have Wade or Lebron draw a double team and try to drive into the lane and kick the ball out to a real pure shooter.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #344
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep

^^^^ sorry man but that was too long of a read.

you can't tell me you trust miller or chalmers over wade or lebron to make the game winning shot. i'm sorry but i highly doubt you'll see that happen and if you wonder why is because none but wade or lebron have what it takes to make the shot. that wade has missed and lebron has passed the ball at the end of games does not mean they are not the go to guys to make that last shot. if you dont agree then, we will just keep on watching the series into the playoffs and the finals and see who they give the ball to at the end of games.

perfect example: yesterday's game vs the hawks... wade had the ball the whole end of the game.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #345
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

Quote:

you can't tell me you trust miller or chalmers over wade or lebron to make the game winning shot. i'm sorry but i highly doubt you'll see that happen and if you wonder why is because none but wade or lebron have what it takes to make the shot. that wade has missed and lebron has passed the ball at the end of games does not mean they are not the go to guys to make that last shot. if you dont agree then, we will just keep on watching the series into the playoffs and the finals and see who they give the ball to at the end of games.

perfect example: yesterday's game vs the hawks... wade had the ball the whole end of the game.
Quote:
Don't you remember how the Heat struggles to close out a close game? In clutch moments, you need a good shooter because the defense is always packed in the lane. Neither Lebron nor Wade is a pure shooter. The best option is to drive into the lane and draw a double team and kick out to a real shooter. (Mike Miller, James Jones, Chalmers)

Here are some deep analysis by experts from the end of last season:

Wrong. Wade played 30 games. Lebron played 38 games.

Every player have off nights. But Kobe have a lot of off nights and still manage to be the leader in points per game. Wade is just playing inconsistent This season he is averaging way below his career average and even below last seasons average.

How often do you see someone drive into the lane during clutch moments? How often do you see someone make a layup as a game winning shot? You rely on mid range and long range shooters during clutch moments like that. And neither Wade or Lebron are excellent shooters. That is why I would rather have Wade or Lebron draw a double team and try to drive into the lane and kick the ball out to a real pure shooter.
dude you can copy and paste all you want but you're wrong and thats way to long to read lol....you give the ball to wade or lebron did you not watch the hawks game?
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #346
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter
Rep
Drives: Black E90

Anyone remember when Kobe passes the way to Artest when they won their last championship? When Fisher hits the 3s when they needed the most?

The ball does not have to be in the superstar's hands at important times. Kobe was used as decoy countless times and that worked fairly well...at least enough for them to win a championship.

Also, I don't believe Lechoke is that trustworthy for the last shot. And Wade's statistics isn't too good this season to give him the last shot.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2012, 10:08 PM   #347
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

never said lebron or wade should always take the game winning shots but they should be you're first option. I mean you can't double both of them so one of them is bound to be open. although I'm all for other players taking the shot if there open or have the hot hand.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2012, 10:31 AM   #348
Kensta335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

This year, Bosh has been the most clutch, when needing a big shot to tie or win the game.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2012, 02:33 AM   #349
Inspired
Colonel
Rep

Why come in here and argue with me if you guys can't even read 5 sentences. I even bolded the important point yet you guys are still complaining it is too long?

Quote:

Quote:
dude you can copy and paste all you want but you're wrong and thats way to long to read lol....you give the ball to wade or lebron did you not watch the hawks game?
How am I wrong? I copy and paste from a expert that analyzes athletes for a living. Not someone who believes that Wade only played 12 games when he actually played 30 games. Not only that, you were stating that Wade is rank #6 in the league in scoring when he is actually ranked #18. Seriously.. wtf?
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2012, 05:59 AM   #350
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep

ok ok ok. no more arguing guys. let's just keep on watching the season and see what happens and who they give the ball to at the end of games.

GOOOOO HEAT!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2012, 08:06 PM   #351
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep

the heat are looking sloppy vs the pacers tonight

MOTHERFUUUCKING HEEEAAATTT!!!!!!!!!

Who says wade can't close games????? Who said Lebron can't make last shots(3 pointer to tie the game)?????

Gooooo heat!

Last edited by JohnSprm69; 03-10-2012 at 09:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #352
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

dwayne wade bitches!!!!!!

and lebron too with them clutch 3's

havent seen that kind of clutchness since the ECF when they but fudged the bulls in game 5