BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      06-23-2016, 10:48 AM   #1
F12skup
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F12 M6 Coupe

M6 Intakes with best Induction Noise

Hey guys i've been looking for intakes with the best Induction and turbo spool up and MSR seems to be the best one but with the intake being right against the grill and me living in florida where it rains everyday now so I'm scared of hydro locking my motor since i daily my car. I see Eventuri intakes are nice but still don't see any videos of how it sounds... any other intakes i should take a look at?
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2016, 03:33 PM   #2
M6EXY
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 Grand Coupe Competitio

i heard MSR is nothing shy of a guy doing his own piping and selling at $3k for these pipes
I know IND who has and carries the best of the best and the main guy said this to me. He also insist that they did not do any measurements of air force in ans that the air going into the engine is hot and not cool enough... I personally love the look and sound of msr but after talking to this guy he was very bash-full of there non professional items... so i looked into it and they have no tests or anything to show what you gain or any info... The Eventuri and two others like dinan and Gruppe M are the other good factors to go with,,, the best being Evnturi
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2016, 06:48 PM   #3
Downfourit
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe`

Burger Tuning.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 12:26 PM   #4
F12skup
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downfourit View Post
Burger Tuning.
I've heard burger tuning but it isn't exactly what I'm looking for
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 12:26 PM   #5
F12skup
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6EXY View Post
i heard MSR is nothing shy of a guy doing his own piping and selling at $3k for these pipes
I know IND who has and carries the best of the best and the main guy said this to me. He also insist that they did not do any measurements of air force in ans that the air going into the engine is hot and not cool enough... I personally love the look and sound of msr but after talking to this guy he was very bash-full of there non professional items... so i looked into it and they have no tests or anything to show what you gain or any info... The Eventuri and two others like dinan and Gruppe M are the other good factors to go with,,, the best being Evnturi
Yeah it is pricy for pipes... i was looking into eventuri but theres no videos where i can make a decision on.
Appreciate 0