Drives: 2009 335i e92

thanks guys
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2012, 07:50 PM   #24
Guynamedsean
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2012 Carbon Black 650i M Sport

i got the same car 2012 MSport, Carbon Black, Black Leather, Nappa Dash w Contrast Stitching and Bang and Olefson.

I like the carbon black, no regrets. its not that hard to care for, keep swirl free if you know what you are doing. I bought off the lot. I would have considered ordering the car in silver for less swirl problems.

I love the B&O stereo. It is my favorite thing about the car. It didnt impress me at the dealer but I am glad I have it. After you live with it a few days and listen to a variety of music you will see how good it is.

If I had to do it again, I would avoid the Nappa Dash. It is just too delicate of a material to cover a dashboard in. The standard dash is much easier to care for.

I like my black interior because it doesnt show dirt. I can also wear my raw selvage jeans without worrying about blue rubbing off on the leather. I kind of like brown leather and red leather though. If they had one on the lot I would have considered it.

I also regret not getting black piano trim.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2012, 05:45 AM   #25
itinj6
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 650i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetWellSoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by itinj6 View Post
Was Piano Black Trim an option?
Yeah why not, $1080
Special order?

I thought piano black was only available for Individual Package.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2012, 07:29 AM   #26
GetWellSoon
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guynamedsean View Post
i got the same car 2012 MSport, Carbon Black, Black Leather, Nappa Dash w Contrast Stitching and Bang and Olefson.

I like the carbon black, no regrets. its not that hard to care for, keep swirl free if you know what you are doing. I bought off the lot. I would have considered ordering the car in silver for less swirl problems.

I love the B&O stereo. It is my favorite thing about the car. It didnt impress me at the dealer but I am glad I have it. After you live with it a few days and listen to a variety of music you will see how good it is.

If I had to do it again, I would avoid the Nappa Dash. It is just too delicate of a material to cover a dashboard in. The standard dash is much easier to care for.

I like my black interior because it doesnt show dirt. I can also wear my raw selvage jeans without worrying about blue rubbing off on the leather. I kind of like brown leather and red leather though. If they had one on the lot I would have considered it.

I also regret not getting black piano trim.
I don't know, I wouldn't EVER consider for the standard dash, it looks so cheap to me. Carbon black is so SEXY at night I love it !! But I regret so much for not waiting for another month to get the extra 45hp, this is fucking bullshit !!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2012, 02:51 AM   #27
datbimmerdoe
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE

congrats!

FOLLOW @datbimmerdoe on INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0