BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      02-10-2018, 07:34 PM   #1
pepsih
Captain
Rep
Drives: f02, e24

HAPPY NEW OWNER!!! 2014 640i gc xdrive

Hello,
After years of waiting and saving, I finally pull the trigger on a 2014 640i GRAN COUPE Xdrive
I'm SUPER HAPPY, it's like a dream come true.
Ok but let's go from the beginning....Since I was young In my family we loved BMW, between my sisters e36 (still have it) my brother e46, e90 and e60
The time came for me to buy my first BMW, a e90 335i amazing car loved it.
Unfortunately since I bought a house I had a lot of expenses and I had to sell the car in order to do an oil to gas conversion in my house (fun stuff lol)
Any 3.5 Years later I began to look for a BMW again, that time I was thinking about an X5 or 6gc, i test drove both. And my choice was obvious... I fell in love in the 6gc So i start to look thru many many listings across the country.

And Friday morning I went thru cars.com and saw that one....
FULLY LOADED...i mean almost....
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL...Check
Night Vision....Check
Surround view...Check
Msport....Check
LED headlight...Check
etc....

Basically the only option missing is the Bang olufsen sound system, park assist and seat massage I guesss

So 9am I call the dealer, he accept to send it for a PPI.. PPI done the car is GOOD.
Saturday 6am Me and the WIFE (love you) having a road trip from NY to PA, 150 miles away from home. 9am we show up at the dealer. I start to inspect closely the car... everything is good
We went thru the paperwork and Im now a proud owner of that amazing car I absolutely love it.
I never thought in my life that I will be able to afford such luxury/sports car.
So far Im driving mostly on eco pro, I just chill and enjoy it. I love ACC it's definitely a must have and the NightVision is amazing too, I love the digital cluster !!!

ANYWAY It was an exiting but mega stressful day.
Unfortunately I didn't have time to do any proper photos but here a some pics from the listing (The car was super clean when I pick it up)
Will do more pics and probably some update to document the history of the car on that forum.
I will try to document every maintenance performed on the car since Ill do them myself as-well as most of the repairs
If you have any suggestions on what to look for when it comes to the maintenance/repair please let me know

ps: sorry for my English

Last edited by pepsih; 02-11-2018 at 03:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2018, 11:02 AM   #2
tashakes
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 640i Gran Coupe

Congrats, looks awesome. Enjoy.
'15 VW Touareg V6 Executive - Daily Driver
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2018, 06:38 PM   #3
$howtime456