BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

12-21-2016, 09:08 PM   #1
ezmaass
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 650xi GC / '15 Audi R8 V10

1/18 650 GC Model

So, my '17 650xi GC is on the way - anticipating late January delivery. In the meanwhile, my dealer sent me a very nicely made 1/18 model. I'm not sure exactly who makes it, but it has incredible detail... including real cloth seatbelts and some touches that just impressed me.

I took a few quick photos. It's Black Sapphire like my car on order, but the interior is some kind of light cream/white unlike my car's black interior.

I have a few other 1/18 models I've picked up over the years, but I have to say this one is really well executed - hard to see in these poor pics (taken quickly with my phone). It's heavy, everything opens, and even the screens in the car are details - the iDrive screen has the actual menu items on it, rear seat console temp controls, etc.

I guess I'll stare at this until the car arrives!

Enjoy!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0