BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

11-28-2017, 03:03 AM   #45
ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
She's not wrong about anything, car prices right now are a complete joke. Not asking you to agree with me, but if you can't pay cash or at least put down 75% towards the value of the car with a maximum two year note, get something you can afford. LoL @ fleases.

The thought of ever having a car payment again makes me sick. There are countless nice 10 year old cars right now which can be obtained cash in hand, look great, and will last for years and years.
Why would I pay cash when I can get 60k on a drip for less than 3%?
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2017, 03:06 AM   #46
ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Suze Orman has tits and has no idea what "driving" really is
another boring save all your money to spend in heaven gal
sounds real tight (maybe thats the only positive) wait not that kind huh ok well then that sux
whatever happened to carpe diem
Last time I checked she was Titless
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2017, 04:42 AM   #47
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Nebula View Post
Actually, more people should listen because they can't seem to figure it out for themselves. Basic yes, but better than nothing. It really just comes down to common sense and discipline which has gone out the window.

Also, some do/did not learn at an early age so any bad habits continue throughout their life. When growing up my dad taught me well. I purchased many dirt bikes by paying a portion with my paper route and lawn cutting earnings and he would fund the rest and let me pay off a very low interest loan. Usually at some point when I got close to the end and my grades and I were good he would tell me to forget about the balance.

Another one I love is when people get all exited about getting their huge tax return back from the government. Really, you let someone else have your money and sit back and wait for it? I haven't gotten a tax return back forever and usually pay a penalty which is minimal.

In end though, everyone is different and some are not comfortable with any debt even if it is good debt. Just don't pay off your 2% car loan and then carry a 17% credit card bill. And don't laugh here, it has and is being done.
Actually lots of people takes these blunders in life and hopefully they learn from them. I have! The only advice I took was from a gentleman when I decided to become a nurse: “do it. Just do it”. Parents taught me well and the Bible is my inspiration and my guidance. Enough said.
Appreciate 0