|11-12-2012, 01:06 PM||#1|
GMP Performance - HRE S1 Series
GMP Performance (your favorite HRE dealer ) is proud to offer the full line of HRE Performance wheels!
If you are reading this you are already aware of HRE's unmatched quality and style. We have updated our website with more details and pricing on all of the new S1 Series options for your BMW!
Series S1 debuts with three new models, including the 5-spoke mesh S101, the V-5 spoke S104 and the split 5-spoke S107 wheel, available in diameters ranging from 19 to 22 inches. Widths range from 7 to 14 inches and customers have the choice of optional titanium assembly hardware. Features include sculpted spoke geometry and lightweight pocket machining inspired by HRE’s world-record breaking motorsports division, conical profiles borrowed from HRE’s Monoblok line and faces that extend all the way to the wheel lip for style inspired by the latest supercars. The result is a wheel that is stunningly gorgeous, completely refined, totally performance-driven and absolutely HRE.
Please click on the images for more details!
All HRE wheels are engineered to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for optimal acceleration, handling and braking performance. Each wheel is built-to-order and there are nearly infinite fitment, color and finish options available for the ultimate custom-tailored wheel buying experience. Applications available for sports and luxury cars.
· Lifetime Structural Warranty, 2-Year Finish Warranty
· Lightweight designs for performance cars, coupes and sedans.
· Aerospace-grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum for high strength-to-weight ratio
· Lightweight titanium assembly bolts optional
· Engineered to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling
· CNC machined to custom specifications for your specific application
· OE TPMS and lug hardware compatible for ease of installation
· Centerlock options available
Available in 19", 20", 21" and 22"
Please feel free to PM or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
|11-12-2012, 11:41 PM||#2|
Drives: F13 M6, M3 e90, X5 35d
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Can you PM me end of year pricing for these babies.
Your rec 2013 M6 fitment in 20"s
All three please in the diff finishes. Interested in matte gray or black
|gmp performance, hre|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|