BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

08-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #45
NicoleLusts4BMW
BeachBitch

Drives: 2013 640i Gran Coupe Carbon Bl

Thank you. The official BMW description is Carbon Black Metallic. It looks black when it's cloudy or at night and a deep blue when the sun shines or is under bright lights. Its a Bi Polar color.
NicoleLusts4BMW is offline   United_States
      08-21-2012, 11:28 AM   #46
dawiyo
Private First Class

Drives: 2007 335i Sedan - Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerJP View Post
Because he is a salesman??
Close. I was at BMW of Alexandria which is within the Rosenthal Group getting my car serviced and the sales manager told me Steve Kerndt's the Director of Training for the Rosenthal Group of dealerships.

Fun tidbit: One of his first videos was him dressed as a "baron" in a Porsche and POA called them and told them to remove the video vowing slander to their corporate image.
dawiyo is offline   United_States
      08-28-2012, 01:23 PM   #47
og
Private

Drives: bimmer ;)

How can you not love the guy who said this:
“BMW's are addictive, Once you've owned a BMW, Driven A BMW.. Many cases you can’t live without it.. .. When you start to think about what it feels like to be in control of a magnificent machine Its.. Its right here in your hands "
That is a quote from one of Steve’s other videos… And that is how I feel every time I start my car and drive off…

The guy's cool. So are all his videos.
og is offline   Canada