BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

11-28-2017, 04:01 PM   #1
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Convertible

Looking for M6 Accessories

Hello everybody,

Does anyone have m6 black grills ? carbon fiber front lip and rear diffuser ? Electronic Steering Wheel or Performance Steering wheel ?

Looking to buy new or used. Any websites I can get them for cheap or used ??

Any suggestions or any one parting with M6 happy to buy used accessories from a fellow forum member.

Please PM me.

Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2017, 04:57 PM   #2
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

getbmwparts and huskerparts are the best online dealer sites if you want to buy new. The former has pictures and all that. But latter isn't as pretty, but is the cheapest.

What you're looking to buy can all be bought at these dealer websites except for lips and diffusers, I'm not aware of any M Performance versions of those, though I'm new to the M6 world.
      11-28-2017, 06:25 PM   #3
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Convertible

Thanks I took a quick peek at getbmwparts very confusing. Hopefully some forum members have some stuff to buy .
      11-29-2017, 01:18 AM   #4
mastatikle
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m3

Depends on how bad you want something and if your patient enough. Pretty much everything will eventually be on the classifieds. I saw that performance steering wheel with the LEDs and screen was on here not too long ago, might still be for sale. I think he was asking like ~1500. I see lips and diffusers all the time. Look on Craigslist as well but expand your search to different states. I live in upstate NY and found all types of M6 stuff in NJ and in NYC. If you’re like me and are impatient just buy new online. Most companies that make accessories for the M6 do a lot of R&D since it’s a premium vehicle so you pay more but usually a quality product. If you’re not sure about a company just look on here for reviews.
Appreciate 0