BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

05-10-2024, 02:44 AM   #1
M3GAMAN
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 AW DCT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 37,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2014 BMW M6 equipped with the competition package and executive package. This stunning Black Sapphire Metallic car has black Merino leather interior and only 66,7xx miles on it. As the third owner, I purchased the vehicle in 2019 from the second owner who bought it as a certified pre-owned car. During my ownership of about 32,000 miles, this M6 has proven to be extremely reliable as my daily driver – I have never been stranded due to any issues. Equipped with nice factory options such as soft close doors, heads up display, and B&O sound. In addition to the stock options, there are tasteful modifications such as Apple Carplay integration, a carbon fiber diffuser, and larger black exhaust tips. The engine is in excellent health according to an oil analysis by Blackstone, and the only repair needed during my time with the car was replacing the coolant hoses above the turbo due to a minor leak. I just changed the oil and air filters - needs nothing by to be driven.

The Good:
  • Great bill of health from recent (03/24) Blackstone Oil Analysis - “Your M6 is adding another perfect report to the file…Keep doing whatever you’re doing that’s keeping this engine in great shape!”. Have oil analysis from 3/24, 5/23, and 5/21.
  • Well maintained with plenty of receipts along with a spreadsheet detailing all the maintenance and work done on the car.
  • No accidents or paint work
  • Never tuned, tracked, or otherwise abused
  • Carbon fiber roof recleared in January and looks amazing (was yellowing)
  • Nicely optioned with the competition and executive packages - soft close doors, heads up display, comfort access, B&O sound.
  • Front rotors replaced about 10k miles ago, and have new rear rotors (they did not need to be replaced when I did the fronts)
  • Registration paid in January
  • Have both keys

The Bad:
  • No deep scratches, but the paint has some swirling from handwashes
  • Wear on the center armrest. I have replacement genuine leather covers, but have not gotten around to installing them.
  • Wear on driver side door panel, also from arm being rested there

Factory options :
  • Competition Package
  • Driver Assistance Plus
  • Executive Package
  • Soft-Close automatic doors
  • Comfort Access
  • 20” M forged alloy wheels
  • Bang & Olufsen Sound System

Exterior and Interior
  • BMW black front grill
  • 3.75 double walled black exhaust tips (original comp pack tips included as well)
  • Black M6 badging in rear
  • Aftermarket Wireless Carplay accessory that works with the OEM system
  • Retrofitted center display to LCI screen - slightly larger (and better looking)
  • Performance suede steering wheels wrap - can be removed if desired.

Engine
  • Fresh air filters and oil changed in last 100 miles
  • Coolant hoses and jackets above the turbos replaced at 52k
  • Exhaust flaps wired to be always open. Easily reversible

Suspension, Brakes, Wheels
  • Front rotors replaced about 10k miles ago, and have brand new rear rotors that I can include (they did not need to be replaced when I did the fronts)
  • Michelin Pilot Sport 4s installed at 45k with a couple tires replaced through Costco warranty along the way. Tire tread measurements: [to be added]
  • 10mm spacers front and rear.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0