View Single Post
      01-08-2015, 01:49 PM   #14
Sharif507
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 F13 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyLeeBMW View Post
I've always heard nothing but negative reviews about ECU Tuning products + it being overly priced for doing the same thing as a knock off of all JB4 Burger Tuning products.

Just my .02 cents and proved my car being faster against all of their proclaimed high numbered cars at Shift S3ctor.
well, i dont know about jb4 or any other tune/piggyback as i have not had it on the car, however i can see that i am very pleased with the power and performance the car with the ecu tuning on, the car is literally a beast, ive had cero problems, messages, erros. the car is running tight and smooth and literally makes me scared at times. i dont know if jb4 does this for you, if it does. good for you. but one thing is certain. 2,000 + 550 bucks on the dyno time for an extra mm 80+hp and 80+tq increase to the wheels is pretty awesome. specially if you consider that just a front lip from vorsteiner is 2,500 + install. point and case, everything for the m6 and m5 is expensive. big boy cars says one of the guys that sells me, i later found out he was right. peace
Appreciate 0