Scottiedog
Captain
Rep
Drives: 435d GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325_bucks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottiedog View Post
That's a bummer I wonder if it a common problem with the 6? I called in the end and glad I did as there were no senior managers on site until Monday. Spoke to the service advisor (who's been very good to be fair) and he's also very frustrated by the situation. He said its best to speak to them to see where we go from here. I did express my feelings of frustration and disappointment in a controlled manor and said ultimately I want my money back and hand them the keys. I really don't think it's the wheels (it can't be now) so be interesting to see what they are going to say on Monday. Will keep you posted.
Hopefully you'll get some progress on Monday. I don't want to go down the route of giving the car back. The vibration is minor but it is there, although much better since new tyres. I've narrowed it down now to between 68-75mph and 1500-1900rpm. Everything else about the car is almost perfect so it would be a shame to end up giving the car back, hopefully it won't come to that
Yes it's not an ideal situation but iv lost the love for the car. Mine is at it's worse at 75mph but it can be felt from 20 mph plus. If I put my hand on the passenger headrest I can feel a resonance, slow at first then it gets faster with speed.
Appreciate 0