View Single Post
      01-30-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
Bolaz
Rep
Drives: 04 645CI

Just picked up this beauty last week....

So after wrecking my last 350Z (Had 2 of them back to back) about 2 years ago and being unemployed for about a year, i got back into the workforce replenished my savings and i present to you my new cruiser 04 BMW 645 CI 8 Cylinder 4.4 liter automatic with only 69,500 miles. The car is spotless, it even still has the new car smell to it. One owner and all service records. I bought it from the dealer that one of my really good friends is the finance manager at. Usually im not a big fan of convertibles because it kills the line of the car but this one as you can see in the pics it keeps the line of the car flowing and being back in FL its nice to be able to cruise down the beach with the top down. Also before anyone says anything the windows will get tinted next week with 5% tint.

The car is only going to be driven 10 miles total to work and back. I live Downtown, so i got everything i need there and i rarely go anywhere else.

Any problems that i should look out for? Should i get an extended warranty for it? Any mods that you guys suggest that i start with? I need something to be able to use my phone for music since there's not an auxiliary plug.

Im open to any suggestions!

Last edited by Bolaz; 01-30-2013 at 09:39 AM.. Reason: Spelling
Appreciate 0