View Single Post
      05-29-2015, 04:46 PM   #23
AllCarbonEverything
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 Black Sapphire X6M

Not sure if it has been mentioned but they are redesigning the 6 series for 2017 and shaving off about 500lbs Im in a 2 year lease on an M6 now and fully intend on trading up to that when it comes out.

I just got my M6 in april and love it. Before choosing it I owned a c63 amg coupe and I test drove an Aston Martin V8 GT and a Jaguar F Type R coupe.

The Astons looks are amazing and lets face it its an Aston, but even though the sticker was cheaper than the M6 the payments were almost double with more down if you can believe that. Plus the Aston interior was gorgeous but the instruments are highly outdated and the navigation system is a basic bottom of the barrel garmin

The Jaguar is gorgeous looking inside and out, and has a beast of an engine. But it felt a little too cramped for me. I just wasnt as comfortable in it.

So next is the 2017 M6 or ill get a used cayenne GTS and pop for the 2017 Audi R8 for the weekends because its the most gorgeous thing ive seen since I fell in love with the 1999 lambo diablo Roadster VT when I was a kid.
Appreciate 0