View Single Post
      05-02-2011, 05:59 AM   #1
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
BMW 6-Series at Media Event in Cabo Mexico. 650i Coupe Pricing Starts at $83,875

BIMMERPOST NEWS
BMW 6-Series at Media Event in Cabo Mexico. 650i Coupe Pricing Starts at $83,875
COMMENTS

The people over at AutoSpies were invited to a media launch event in beautiful Mexico for the new 6-Series. They have put their massive 13 page gallery from the event online, just follow the source link to see the whole gallery!

These pics are a great representation of Vermillion Red in real life sunlight, the color just shines on the sexy 6-series lines! BMW is also offering BMW Individual on the 6-series which was photographed here in Tansanite Blue.

PRICING:
BMW has just been announced that the 2012 6-Series 650i Coupe [info/specs] will be priced from $83,875, including destination, and will go on sale late summer. The coupe comes in at a lower price than the 6-series convertible, which starts at $91,375, including destination charges.

Manual Transmission:
A manual transmission for the 6-series will not be available at launch, but will be available soon after release.

M6:
BMW also confirmed a new M6 at the event

Diesel:
No diesel 6-series planed for the US market

[Photo Source: AutoSpies]