Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftn7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSugarSkulls View Post
Ok ok, you've got me on some-

But 1. Don't hate on a self made man! Lol blessed to have monetized on my talents early on

And 2. I have my m6 is in Mexico City. My 2016 m6 is the one going to CA.

I don't care what you say- driving in ANY part of Mexico is 100 times worse than NYC. Don't believe me? Come out for a weekend. The drivers out here will make NYC drivers look like kittens!
Mexico is not a joke to drive in and the fact you keep an M6 there is surprising to me. Where I am that M6 would be gone in 5 minutes unless you are super well connected.
I am however on the other side of the border most of the time and not Mexico.

As for the RWD I think the weight of the M6 would be helpful in learning.
I live around the corner from France /polanco in the heart of Mexico City- so my m6 blends into the crowd with all of the "individuals" (I think we both know who and what we're talking about) own and drive their lambos, bentleys, ferraris- I even saw a Bugatti once.

First week I moved in however- I was approached by random gentlemen simply "asking" who I was and what I'm doing in the area. I'm assuming after they saw that I'm no threat in any means necessary/ I've been left alone

The weather isn't always favorable/ but I'm just grateful we don't get snow. Growing up in Seattle- I can deal with rain, hail, thunderstorms- but if it snowed, as m6-coupe mentioned- is the only element in not accustomed to.