View Single Post
      11-02-2012, 08:25 PM   #10
Stonehands
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed BMW Viscous View Post
I do really enjoy the 911 C2s but after an extensive drive for over 2 hours, the excitement wore out as did my butt. Fortunately, i did not have to purchase the 911 because it could have cost me dearly in depreciation. I know have a moment to see that benifits from the M6 and still possibly the M5. Turning my research towards the M6 and will look forward to the spacious and comfortable cabin until Dr Jeckly wants to play...

Still bleeding BMW viscous...
The 911CS was the recently revised one. Bigger than the previous model (important as I am 6'2" at 215). It is the same essential body for the past 60 years. It is dated. It was incredibly loud which would be very annoying over time. Yes, it drives amazing. So does a go kart which it reminds me of. I especially liked the fire extinguisher fastened under my legs. Saw that in a old 914. I have never had to use a fire extinguisher in over 35 years of driving (spirited like). In short, impractical, for the track, dated.

My F13, elegant, understated, luxurious, well appointed and....well a beast. I am very pleased and in my zone. My other consideration was the Merc SL 550 (AMG overpriced). I will look back into that after I am in my 60's.

I am a BMW driver. I have seen a lot of members talk about Audis, Mercs, Porsches, Jags, Astin Martins, etc. They talk alot. Most stop talking after they actually drive a BMW. They just drive. Don't see alot of their comments after that accept that they took delivery of their BMW M... For what its worth.
Appreciate 0