View Single Post
      12-21-2011, 03:47 PM   #5
SilverM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Ok after having a long sit down with my partner and working out the numbers to make this all possible it seems that i may have under estimated the final cost per lip if i was to reproduce what i hope to be an amazing end result. To reproduce in full carbon is going to be very expensive but i wouldn't want anything besides carbon and perfection. In anything i do i like to leave a smile on the customers face and i always want a buyer to be satisfied with any item i sell so i want to offer only the best. Long story short the sale price for a high end quality lip will be around the $1100- $1300 range.

I know this definitely change the minds of many but i been into modifying cars for years and i have spent way to much to make the most unique and amazing head turning cars, but hay.....i'm just really into tuning cars so it's more of a passion than a million pound weight on my pocket (LOL). Believe me when i say i'm far from wealthy or rich i just love to be unique and different in anything i do so i just go the extra mile. I know the new price that this will be offered in is expensive but it's gonna cost me north of > $3000 just to have this produced to my liking and another high expense just to have a mold created.

As things develop i'll still continue to post pictures and let everyone see the end result which i'm very optimistic about and i guess i'll only make additional lips to order instead of mass producing them, this way i don't dig a deeper financial hole for my self.

If i can sell my mold to one of these larger companies who have the capital to mass produce then they can start production and sell at a cheaper cost to the 6 series community hopefully.
Appreciate 0