11-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #14
andreo
BMW Enthusiast
Macao
Rep
Drives: Citrin Black 650i Coupé (F13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey5622
Went to my dealer today, the lighting package IS A MUST BUY!!

Anyone here feel underwhelmed with the comfort of the 6 GC? I was playing in a fully loaded one and was pretty disappointed with the seats compared to my f10 with Dakota leather! They felt flimsy and not as luxurious..

The 6GC is beautiful tho!!!!! I love the sound of the v8!!!!
Yes, the LED headlamp package is one of the defining characteristics of the current 6er family. Upon first encounter, most would assume that they are just cosmetic. Besides the very evenly white light (talking football stadium quality here) that they cast, they are also adaptive (points to where you steer according to your speed). They also sport cornering lights that are discrete and very well-positioned to illuminate areas that are usually unnoticed. Look closer and you will see floating corona rings extended by perforated LED light tendrils. The intricate and precise light elements in the headlamp cluster lend a 3D look to the overall headlamp and provides a very well-defined look no matter whether they are in daylight driving mode, low beams, high beams, park or even turned off. It is like having multiple headlamp designs in one. Coupled with the generously-sized LED fog lamps (that do not look like Christmas lights), you get an unmistakable BMW design and yet unfamiliarly futuristic. These LED headlamp designs will inspire and lead the headlamp designs of future BMW models (and potentially others) to come. I consider owning a vehicle with these LED headlamps as "being there when it all began". So a big YES to the LED package if you have not already decided!
Appreciate 0