07-13-2017, 02:04 PM   #39
M5 London
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 LCI - Aventurine Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taheemr View Post
Rights guys, quick update, that after several attempts the BMW supplier of the leather seat covers cannot match the stitching or leather shade, the only solution is to change out the entire interior, dash, seats, door cards the lot. BMW GB have done the honourable thing and offered brand new replacement factory ordered car together with an OK compensation value to cover 3/4months of lost use whilst they sorted their supplychain out. They have 28 cars in the UK network either with poverty specs or loaded individual cars with B&O, indi paint etc at c£120k, suffice to say they wouldn't agree to one of these. The only issue is that my car was on 0% and the current finance offers are at 2.9%, so a final push is in order to get to the 0%. The decision now is what colour,i.e. stay as is black or try something a little more daring.

Cheers

Ps, I have been told that BMW UK will stop taking orders for the M6GC in Sept this year !
Good result there after all the stress !