View Single Post
      10-11-2012, 02:56 PM   #9
mrjoed2
Banned
Rep
Drives: '14 650 M Sport Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern6er22 View Post
I really would like to swap them out for the rubber-studded stainless/aluminum pedals, but I've yet to see pedals that match the M Sport dead pedal. The 6er accessories catalog has a set of gas/brake pedals, but the don't really match the ///M dead pedal. They have a dead pedal plate that matches the gas/brake, but that would mean losing the ///M plate. If I remember correctly, the pedals were $150, and the dead pedal cover plate is an additional $150. I haven't really decided what to do as a good option doesn't seem to be available. Maybe I'm being too picky, but I just don't think I'd like the mismatched pedals in the footwell. If I do it, I'd probably just pay the $300 and but the lot and forgo the ///M dead pedal. The only thing I hate more than changing original parts is inconsistencies. I'm hoping that maybe waiting a little longer might give them time to come up with what I really want...

I hear you- and it does not make alot of sense that the accessory pedals don't match the dead pedal. Hopefully they will correct it.
Appreciate 0