Twitch Massacre
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8

Garage List
I12 BMW i8  [0.00]
F13 BMW M6  [0.00]
Well, I don't think you can find a more highend sport GT than the Aston Martin Vanquish and just about everything in the Vanquish inside and out is either Carbon Fiber or adorned by Carbon Fiber. If you go beyond GTs and look at today's thoroughbred exotics, then Carbon Fiber there is the norm as well. I loved the CF in my '08 M6 years ago, and I appreciate it even more in this one, specially now with the dipped roof. I know, opinions... Everyone has one, but I don't think CF is overdone as it serves a practical purpose in these high performance cars aside from being aesthetically pleasing, to most at least. Anyways, the Oak trim is not a bad choice, it's tasteful, I like Grey Poplar better though. I think it works well with black interiors.

As far as quality goes, I have CF parts from Vorsteiner (rear lip), 3D design (difduser) and some others, and as far as the quality of the weave goes, I haven't seen anything better than Vorsteiner. Don't have Enlaes but have seen it, would say it's comparable to the quality on my 3D design, solid, but not Vorsteiner.
Coming Soon:
2016 BMW M4 GTS De-Winged and Bagged on 22s
Appreciate 0