Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 650xi Gran Coupe Msport

Garage List
2020 BMW M340xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobacs View Post
Well having been to the BMW dealeship 4 times in less than one year and having had the fuel pumps and injectors replaced with less than 50K miles is not my definition of reliable. Not to mention my conversation with a BMW Service Manager about the N63TU that I'll just keep to myself. Plus, you realize how many posts are in this thread right? You are just being a blind Fanboi. If your definition of being a dick is being factual then yes, I am a dick
Rather than foaming at the mouth to insult people, you should read the thread. If you had bothered to do so instead of spouting off, you would see that here was a cluster of problems with early build 2013's and almost nothing since.

Oh look - yours was a 2013, too!

They had a problem early with the 2013's, probably left over injectors from the N63 motor, which they have apparently resolved. Sorry to hear you are still smarting from your experience.

Enjoy your Lexus! One of the uglier cars on the market, but hey, the motor is reliable, right?
2014 BMW 650xi Gran Coupe Msport Black Sapphire Metallic on full black merino leather. 20" M5 343M wheels for summer, 20" 373 wheels for winter with Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 studded snow tires. M6 CP exhaust with M6 Diffuser and ///M Performance carbon fiber finisher. Mission Performance stage 1.5 and transmission tune.
Appreciate 0