06-18-2012, 02:45 PM   #12
E60orBust
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: "The Brothers //M-Sport" E90/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by White person View Post
I have a uncle who want to get the new M6. He asked me and my cousin if he should because he's a Benz guy and he does not really know about BMW and me and my cousin do. I like the M6 but would maybe never buy one for my self he already has a S63 AMG and he said he needs a fun car I say he should get a porsche gt3 rs 4.0. What do u guys think????
My definition of a "fun car" is a car you do nothing with other than drive. An M6 fits that bill, but to me (in coupe form at least) its a functional fun car, meaning you wouldn't have to drive home to switch vehicles if you found yourself in need of carrying more than you had originally planned. That is the reason I personally would pick it over most porsche cars or other fast coupes like the Nissan GTR.

Since he already has an AMG, I would say get the GT3. Its as close as you can get to a motorcycle on four wheels, but I would also say get the one from the 997 model year, not the coming 991 because unless they change the layout from the 991 Cararre S, getting in the engine bay has become the biggest PITA you could ever imagine.