View Single Post
      06-30-2013, 09:08 PM   #36
Gator_Bimmer
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 535i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator_Bimmer View Post
Am I reading the order/price guides correctly?... I see that with ZMS you still have to pay for NA - Nappa leather ($1800 vs. $3000). But the press release at the top of this thread said "sport seats in nappa leather". It seems that something must come in nappa already with ZMS since the price for NA is reduced. Is it that ZMS gives the two sport seats in nappa and the standalone NA (nappa leather) option gets you nappa throughout the rest of the interior?
Just bumping this question up again. Does anyone know definitively whether the 6 series M Sport Edition does give the nappa leather seats (at least the front sport seats) or not? The price guide shows you still have to pay $1800 for Nappa leather (vs. $3k without M Sport Edition). Same with the BMW USA configurator. But even the latest email about the 6'er M Sport Edition says it comes with Nappa Leather sport seats (just like the original press release). Anyone know? thanks.

Meet the 6-Series M Sport Edition. Available in all 6 series models, the M Sport Edition boasts premium features like M Aerodynamics, LED Adaptive Headlights, an M leather steering wheel, and Nappa Leather sport seats for a ride that’s a 6-Series inside and out.
Appreciate 0