View Single Post
      02-09-2013, 04:26 PM   #10
Mentos
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 640d GC Msport

Soft close must just be a US omission, in the UK most of the launch cars had them. Mine has got them and to be honest I don't find them that usefull as I'm used to coupes with big doors, so slamming the door is second nature. My GF on the other hand loves them. Most other people find them a cool features. Especially my GF brother, but he's been scarred by a door window that broke when someone slammed his door (must have been something already wrong with it, but he can't shake the fear of slamming doors now and constantly lambasts me when I slam them).

I believe kick to open trunk will be available with comfort access shortly (that was going to be an omission I'd mention).

So ill have to go with the lack of power close trunk, particularly as the trunk isn't very heavy/springs to open it are quite strong, so it really takes a good push all the way down to close it. Mine often bounces back up.

WRT coupes/verts I would say the useless rear seats are the biggest negative. Given the size of the car either make them useable or just make it a two seater :/
Appreciate 0