12-02-2015, 03:06 AM   #11
Dandanbmw
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw 640d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 640m
chaps I'm booked in for the NY for mine, great deal on a remap off a company that tunes bugatti,ferrari,mclaren ... also insured against any comebacks resulting from the remap.

figured are from 370-400bhp with 100-150nmt .. engine would be rolling loaded to see along with diagnostics to make sure nothing is wrong with the car.

through a supercar owner friend who writes the maps for the most expenses cars in the world he offered me 350 for the map and 80 for rolling road before and after the tune. they also offer upgraded gearbox settings (remap) which is meant to be fantastic
What company is it? Yeah the gearbox Remaps are really good I've heard. But I wasn't sure if they could improve ours my much. The old 6 speed auto was transformed by a remap.
If the gear box is 700nm safe then if u go that high on the torque it could be dodgy. I don't know if the 640d is the same box as the 330/335d box which is 700nm