02-15-2017, 03:40 PM   #43
Zack G.
Extraordinaire
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 650i MSport CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWalker View Post
Upstate, it actually is very simple to boil away the nonsense here, I've been doing it for months.

Paypal told us very clearly if the item was shipped back, you would have been given a refund basically if i liked it or not!

Buyer knows he could have returned item because as every ship deadline approached he somehow got another week extension, I got another email saying buyer is "returning for a full refund".

If the exhaust was back in my possession, anything from that point regarding the painted tips, wires, install and use that I felt was out of the condition I sold it in, would have required a full appeals process with PayPal for me to recoup any funds I felt I lost. The onus falls on me at that point.

For a long, long time I was always open to to working with the buyer, but note a few conditions the seller always refused, red flags to me, such as:
-Please close the second fake claim you have because of the insane amount of money you have taken out of my account.
**Opening a second erroneous claim to increase your odds and double down on getting a decision in your favor was never good business.

-Please send me a picture of the valve wire buyer bought and replaced on the system using the first $200 he took from me.
PayPal's policy is that in order for me to have sent it back, it would have to be in the same condition as I received it in. Having that I painted the tips black, you would have argued that it has been altered and I would not have received a refund for the Meisterschaft.

PayPal kept sending those emails because PayPal is PayPal. I told PayPal every time that I will be keeping the exhaust when I was in communication with them.

The 2nd claim was not a fake claim. Both claims related to ONE item that was defective. I asked to be refunded for one amount, and I was not seeking $803.48 from both claims, just one.

Reference the picture of the valve wire that you requested, I didn't need to send pictures because you weren't cooperating with me.
Appreciate 0