View Single Post
      12-09-2013, 03:53 PM   #1
Andrew@SW
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Talking Gorgeous F13 6 Series on the back roads of California

Check out this gorgeous BMW F13 640i on a set of 21" Performance Series SM8 wheels! The wheels fitted on this 640i compliment the vehicles perfectly and achieve the clean and classy look the client was going after when it was time to upgrade the wheels.

Photography done by Alex Stone in California.

Wheel Specs:
Performance Series SM8
21x9 front / 21x10.5 rear
-Hand Brushed Aluminum Centers
-High Polished Lips
-Gloss Black Inner Barrels
-Performance Spec Weight Reduction
-Standard Hardware
-Standard Center Caps

Michelin Pilot Super Sport
-255/30/21
-295/25/21

For wheel question and inquires feel free to contact me at (305)484-1523 or at Andrew@StrasseWheels.com.

Strasse Wheels - BMW F12 6 series Convertible in California by Strasse_Andrew, on Flickr

Strasse Wheels - BMW F12 6 series Convertible in California by Strasse_Andrew, on Flickr

Appreciate 0