Drives: 2015 BMW i8

Garage List
I12 BMW i8  [0.00]
F13 BMW M6  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonMartian777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch Massacre View Post
I'm only speaking from personal experience. No need to get so excited over the topic. It's car accessories we are talking about. Anyways, my vorsteiner parts on my M6 were much more durable and fit better than the comparable priced pieces I got from 3D design. They also outlasted the carbon pieces I got from Autotecknik and the terrible side markers from IND, and when I had a problem with the clearcoat on my first Vorsteiner wing, all I had to do was snap a picture of it and send it to Vorsteiner. They had a replacement on the way no questions asked, and even let me keep the old damaged one. No other company came close to their customer service. Anyways I can confirm the Vorsteiner parts are 100% pre-preg carbon fiber with 110% certainty. If yours wasn't 100% pre-preg Carbon then you were sent fakes.
I got it straight from Vorsteiner, it's fiber glass wrapped in one layer of carbon or something like that, real carbon is so light
That's strange. Are you positive you inquired about the M6 parts? I know they used to use fiberglass on some of their parts for the E92 M3 way back when. I snapped my old wing during removal and mine was 100% carbon, there's actually nothing in it. It was completely hollow. No signs of fiberglass anywhere.
Coming Soon:
2016 BMW M4 GTS De-Winged and Bagged on 22s
Appreciate 0