View Single Post
      03-19-2016, 05:12 PM   #3
AstonMartian777
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 F06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch Massacre View Post
No one makes a better kit than Vorsteiner. I have tried products from just about all manufacturers and they are by far the best when it comes to fit and finish and customer service. I find that the rear decklid spoiler is the one that people most commonly have fitment issues with. Because of the curvature of the top of the trunk sometimes the wings don't sit flush with the surface. Most of the time it's a minor issue that's nearly unnoticeable once the wing is properly installed. In case of the fitment being way off I'm sure Vorsteiner would have no issue swapping it out free of charge. They swapped my wing for a brand new one after it started developing strange marks on the clear coat about 6 months after I purchased it.
BS!!!! I've had full kit from RW, when I've seen comments like yours I thought to myself that Vorsteiner was superior and OEM like fit and finish, and that I should switch, when I got the Vorsteiner the fit was a little worse than RW, the finish was just like RW, I was super disappointed, sold it right away because I would feel so upset cracking that $$$$$$$ worth of "carbon" (not even a real carbon) If you want to pay tripple the $$$ just to support Vorsteiner go for it, otherwise no point.