View Single Post
      12-11-2023, 04:49 AM   #4
risef
Rep
Drives: bmw 640d GC

Thanks.

I have a 2015. UK car. No park assist.

I can see on the inside of the door frame there is a foam lining and underneath are some screws which seem a hard to get too, especially the lower one. This i am finding hard to reach and also would there be a need remove the sideskirt or can i access the necessary screws once i remove the wheel arch liner?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post
If you are asking the forum for something as detailed as fender removal…then remember to leave enough detail for anyone attempting to supply what they can.

For example the only vehicle info we have is that the OP has a 640d GC. Fender removal has some slight differences based on build date (pre-LCI or LCI) due to the turn indicator location or if the car has park assist sensors in the fender location.

Below is a basic removal of the left fender, the right side would be equivalent…and since there was no build date/model year given…i selected pre-LCI. Again you can see that there is preliminary removal of some items…but if the instructions too remove the fender is doable for the OP…the preliminary stuff should be easy to figure out.
Appreciate 0