jlewit
Registered
Rep
Drives: F16 X6M50d

Garage List
2015 Bmw X6M50d  [0.00]
Bimmertech rocks

Hi all
I am new here, so would like to say hello and I am happy bmw X6M50d F16 2015 owner. I would like to confirm that bimmertech guys are excellent ! I have decided to do some upgrades and ordered multifunctional led display from bimmertech http://www.bimmer-tech.net/shop/bmw-...panel-retrofit
The parcel came with new item, coding cable and initial instruction how to hook up everything. And it was really easy ! Coding was done remotely via internet link (you may wish to have skype installed on your smartphone to communicate with tech guys during coding as they will take over your laptop temporarily). Coding took 30 mins and everything worked flawlessly immediately after. I really like the look and functionality of a new display and this is obviously my subjective opinion, but most bmw owners love this option. Bimmertech guys have helped me with coding of other minor options in my bmw and this was really kind and nice. I highly recommend them ! They are very reliable, and professional. I was planning to buy led display on ebay due to attractive prices, however you do not know whether the part from ebay is in working order or compatible with your car and there was no option for coding. I paid for the display some lump sum, but it was well spent money as the item I wanted is currently working in my car and I am enjoying it really.
Appreciate 0