View Single Post
      03-29-2015, 01:54 AM   #4
mrjbb77
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F95 X5MC, GT3RS, Huracan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downfourit View Post
Do not put anything other than H&R springs on your BMW, nothing else sits or feels right. Eibach is a close second but for the 650 i think they barely lower at all. Mine is lowered on H&R's on 20" wheels but not the stocks. If you want a good set of spacers check out Burger Tuning, they sell spacers in black with extended bolts which you will need, and whatever size you want. 12mm front and 15mm rear or 10mmF/12mmR depending on how aggressive you want to go, make sure you get the F chassis spacers, E chassis bolts will not fit. Also when you order the springs contact H&R and make sure you get the right part number for the 650 convertible and give that number to whatever shop is ordering and even check the box when they arrive. Myself and others got the wrong springs first time around because these cars are newer and not a lot of people lower them so shops are not ordering the right P/N's. Congrats on the awesome car and happy modding!! This is how mine sits:
Thank you for all of the useful info! I'll use only H&R springs.

I have another question that has nothing to do with the above subject...I've noticed that my F12 rumbles and somewhat shakes when idling. I've read that it's normal for the N63 engines to rumble or shake a bit while idle...is that correct or have non of you had this issue?

When I bought it last night I think the dealer didn't put premium, and I've just topped it off with premium but it's still rumbling...it's not a smooth idle.

Should I be worried?!
Appreciate 0