View Single Post
      10-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
J Power
Rep
Drives: '14 M6 GC

F06 M6 Gran Coupe Accessories Comparison to F12 & F13

Hey Guys,

Current accessories on my M6 are, carbon fiber rear lip spoiler, carbon fiber side mirrors, and Akrapovic exhaust with carbon fiber tips

I own F06 M6 Gran Coupe, and i was wondering about the fitments of accessories such as the side mirrors and rear lip spoiler.

Now for the side mirrors I guess theres a small tiny difference when it comes to fitment. I tired to replace mine with a carbon fiber set which I got from "autotechnik" and I would rate their product with a 7.5/10 for a number of reasons which i have addressed to them. To be honest, their product is well made when compared to their price which is a little bit less than $400 for the set. I will post a picture after the installment but my comment is on the finishing of the product, it was sent to me while the edges were still rough and not smoothed and sand papered.

Secondly, the rear lip spoiler.
I guess, and I'm NOT 100% sure that the design cut on the F06 is different from the F12 and F13. I know that the coupe's have the brake light on the rear trunk and the F06 Gran Coupe has the brake light above the rear window. Do you guys know if theres a difference for sure? I fitted an Alpina B6 rear carbon fiber spoiler and it looks good. i'll try to post pics.

Finally is the side markers are they the same or are they different?

Last edited by J Power; 10-03-2013 at 02:20 PM..
Appreciate 0