03-20-2018, 07:41 PM   #33
Cincinnatus
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF10M5 View Post
Autopom is not the one who sells the warranty. They are just a broker. I had gotten a warranty through them from CARGUARD. I had them on my old M5 last year. They are not that good and have many exclusions if you read the fine print.

Also I did extensive research on them and noticed many reviews on m3post and range rover forums of how they only cover a portion and/or deny it openly. Their BBB reviews are are also not good.

Also my prorated refund was barely 1/3 the cost.

I would go with a warranty the dealership offers and or works with. Call around and ask around their is plenty.
I guess it would depend largely on the plan in question. They have a number of different plan levels with varying degrees of coverage. There are also protocols by which a claim is to be submitted, and if the rules weren't followed, then it doesn't surprise me that they might deny coverage. The company got a great rating on 'Top 10 Reviews' which I've found to be reliable on many other purchases. But you have gotten me to rethink the coverage until I look deeper.

http://www.toptenreviews.com/service...anty-services/

Last edited by Cincinnatus; 03-20-2018 at 07:46 PM..
Appreciate 0